Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troublesome Rules
misha tia
Biophysical researcher
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Troublesome Rules
Thank you everyone for taking the time to respond I appreciate your opinions. I have already conceded on this particular example. But as I previously stated that one rule is not the whole of my concern. I suppose another example would be required to help clarify my point. There are no part of the rules where repeat topics are covered; yet there has been reinforcement to stop it but it not consistently. For an example, <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://otherkinphenomena.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=506&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=50">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=506&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=50</a><!-- l --> (topics have since been combine, but after more than one mention of this being a previous topic). I’m not saying anything was necessarily done wrong, just that more could have been done sooner. Such as an amendment to the rules clearly stating if the staff feels this shouldn’t be done.

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research." -A. Einstein
2008-05-24 19:42
Find
Give Thanks