Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat
jarandhel
Home Health Aid
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: Chat
Thought I had the last time I was signed up for this board, but apparently not. Have done so now. And it's just IRC, it's not hard to work out... basically, someone (preferably an op) needs to go on the channel and type /register #okp apasswordgoeshere A description of the channel goes here. You do need to have registered your nickname first, that's done by typing /nickserv register apasswordgoeshere youremailaddressgoeshere That's really all there is to it.

I realize that it's not used much, but having the channel unregistered leaves it open for anyone else to come on and register. That's what has happened to #oka, someone else registered their channel out from under them. If the site is still pointing people to that channel as its official chat, then IMO someone should register it before that happens here too.

[Image: Wikibanner.png]
2012-12-26 18:13
Find
Give Thanks