Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being responsible for one's own threads.
Heru
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: Being responsible for one's own threads.
Elinox Wrote:
Heru Wrote:How are we supposed to move things? I'm not sure how its done.

I think it would be a real waste if all the old topics and the conversations that grew from it were to disappear. So many awesome things had been said.

You can still view the older OKP, you just can't post anything new there. If you were a member there, simply log in like you do here and find your posts. The easiest way to move things, IMO, is to simply copy and paste your replies into the corresponding threads here.

Hope this helps.

I tried that, it refused to accept my username or password. Which is why I am having problems.
2008-01-24 21:19
Find
Give Thanks
kahoku
IT freelancer
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

the old forums were up for what - two days? i think all the important stuff has been transferred in the meantime.

Support OKP! >> [Image: x-click-but04.gif] << Get a unique user title!
[Image: reannaganbanner3.png]
2008-01-25 15:09
Find
Give Thanks
Rein
Nuisance
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Heru, I think you must be talking about the OKA forums, because, as Kahoku said, the old OKP forums were only up for maybe two days, and when we moved to this new webspace most of the topics were transferred.

I'm sorry but, you can't retrieve anything from OKA. The forum no longer exists and there isn't any database you can go grab things from.
2008-01-25 21:50
Find
Give Thanks