OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: A "Meet Others" section.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd have to agree with chai on the point she's making. I can just about pick any somewhat-consistant poster out by their avatar alone. For some other sites, I'd be lucky to recognize a mod without looking at the rank.
Do we have an area for forming meet-ups and if not could we get one please?
I suggested something similar about a month ago...

And I still wants it. Seconded.
As I've said before, if someone wants to go to the Twin Cities, Minnesota, they're welcome to PM me and let me know, and I'll probably be able to open up my schedule far enough to meet them. That's all I want to bother with.
Zeno and Kayako if you want meetup, why don't you form the on meetup.com and post a link in your signature or list it as your website on this site?
Meetup.com costs money.

I usually post things concerning my Oh-K meet on my LJ, but I'd still like a section for posts about such things here. As I suggested in the previous thread, such a section could also be used for searching for pen pals, etc. It doesn't necessarily have to be just for your official meets.
Which reminds me, Zeno, please check that your ideas are not already topics before posting them. Thank you.
misha tia Wrote:Which reminds me, Zeno, please check that your ideas are not already topics before posting them. Thank you.

Gratias misha. And on that note, merged with the already existing topic.
Kayako Wrote:Meetup.com costs money.

it's never cost me anything, but then again, i've never started a group, i've only joined them.
zimmerchild Wrote:
Kayako Wrote:Meetup.com costs money.

it's never cost me anything, but then again, i've never started a group, i've only joined them.

Yeah. They don't charge you for being a member but if you host a meet you gotta fork over some cash. I joined that place about a year ago and tried to put up a page for Oh-K....they charge you like 20$ a month if I remember correctly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's