OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: Process for making new smilies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y'all have made some really cute smilies, animated and static! Is there a process to making them and getting them included on the website? I ask because I tried copy-pasting a pig face emoji into my signature and I got this:

?

(It shows normally in the editor and preview but not when it's finally posted, it gets replaced with a question mark). If it's easy enough I could try my hand at making a pig emoji, even if I'm not the greatest artist.
I would also be interested in knowing if the staff is open to emote-suggestions. Not that I have any to offer, but it would be worth keeping at the back of my mind in case I ever find a treasure trove of otherkin-relevant emotes.

In the mean time, do you need any help embedding an image in your siggy? It should work just the same as adding one to a post.
[Image: writingpig.gif]
Do you mean the emojis like this: :jagsurprised:

Or to include an icon in things like your posts or signature?
Yeah the text-embedded emojis, like Potato

I can probably figure out inserting images from the web, I would just need to find a good image. The studying piggy in Dewclaw's gif is super cute but I need to think about it a bit more.
When you reply to a thread on the website, there's a little box above the post box called Smilies and if you click on the 'get more' it should open a new window that displays all tje options.

This link should work too: https://forum.otherkinphenomena.org/misc...ableEditor
Reference URL's