OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: View Today's Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2023-08-11 17:47)Sedim Haba Wrote: [ -> ]Since MyBB is free, when time permits I'll make a test forum and try things out, I've not run a forum in 10... 15??? (yeesh) years.

If you can figure it out, or any other tricks you think might be useful for here, that would be great! Thanks!
(2023-08-11 17:58)Elinox Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-08-11 17:47)Sedim Haba Wrote: [ -> ]Since MyBB is free, when time permits I'll make a test forum and try things out, I've not run a forum in 10... 15??? (yeesh) years.

If you can figure it out, or any other tricks you think might be useful for here, that would be great! Thanks!

Something *MAY* have gone wrong with that latest change.
All sub-forums appear empty, but they are not.

They are all set to display 'From: 5 Days Ago'

Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options.

Changing it to something else fixed it... only temporarily.

Best to undo whatever last change was. Or increase time to 'From: The Beginning'
(2023-08-12 5:56)Sedim Haba Wrote: [ -> ]Something *MAY* have gone wrong with that latest change.
All sub-forums appear empty, but they are not.

They are all set to display 'From: 5 Days Ago'

Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options.

Changing it to something else fixed it... only temporarily.

Best to undo whatever last change was. Or increase time to 'From: The Beginning'

Okay I changed your Forum Display Options to: 50 threads per page & Default Thread Age View to: show all threads. How is it now for you?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's