OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: Anonymous support email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you would like one-to-one support, contact this email:
therianotherkinhelp@gmail.com

No info would be shared and it's just for peace of mind.
Do you have any other information or details about this email? I think an anonymous help line to therians and otherkin is a nice idea, but I think its important that we know more about it before trusting these sort of things.
I agree with @Azaphaer in that more info is needed here. Particularly since you, @Bubbles aren't in charge of using the email address.

Where did it come from? Who's in charge of using it? Why is it needed? And, ultimately, what's its purpose that contacting a mod on a forum wouldn't take the place of?
(2021-06-02 12:17)Azaphaer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any other information or details about this email? I think an anonymous help line to therians and otherkin is a nice idea, but I think its important that we know more about it before trusting these sort of things.

It's used by someone on Therian Guide and may be used by multiple people in future if the load gets bigger. I know the person who does it really well and was sharing it around for them.

(2021-06-02 23:40)Elinox Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with @/Azaphaer in that more info is needed here. Particularly since you, @Bubbles aren't in charge of using the email address.

Where did it come from? Who's in charge of using it? Why is it needed? And, ultimately, what's its purpose that contacting a mod on a forum wouldn't take the place of?

Someone I knew had the idea of something to contact, because there are no things like this for therians or otherkin. And about contacting a mod, it's used across multiple online sites some of which don't have PMs (silly, I know). I know the password, but I'm not the main person in charge of it.
Reference URL's