OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: Notification of Posting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Maybe Kahoku fixed it?
But wouldn't it have posted here that it tampered with things if it had?
Maybe it's only on the adult forum then, because I had it happen to me several times in a row there the other day.
I am pretty sure it is all the forums cause I had it happen to me various places on the board.
i'm not sure what it is. i know i have seen the notification, but sometimes not. i couldn't find an option in the admin control panel. however, i think i noticed it works fine with the normal reply but not with the quick reply box. anyone else to confirm this?
Yesterday Xanth was replying to a post, I opened a reply on the same post and did not get a message or a pop up. I believe that was on the "Cards" post.
I was always using the normal reply button, not quick reply, when it happened to me, so I'm not sure what's going on.
I just got my first warning about someone posting right before I hit the post reply button. Maybe it depends on how soon you try to reply?
I just got it, too... I didn't really notice anything different about how I was replying, though, because the reply even just before that one, the notification went by without warning me that there was indeed a new post.
I just DIDN'T get notifications TWICE. So something's still not right.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's