OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: Your kind of dragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm a shapeshifting dragonkin, my scales are golden in colour and I had tuffty red hair running down my back from head-to-tail, I resemble the western dragon of mythology loosely.
I also lack the propatagum membrane, just as a side note.

So basically Gold, Western, Shapeshifting Dragonkin....
dont remeber posting this yet,

i have wings a tail, im not sure if i have horns i only sometimes feel them.
I usually go as a "fiery serpent", namely a Seraph - which is strictly spoken a kind of angel in Hebrew mythology. But I am truely a hell of a fiery dragon, which is my true gestalt which I can asume when not in a human body. Recently I had two sessions with an artisan that paints the Coverimage of my book. I travelled there by deep trance and soul-flight, had a kind of flight-show in the night sky of Porto Cruz in Teneriffa. Two time I had to do this because she needed details on my wings and my scales (which she named a kind of "fluid fire"). The place that is most akin to my natural environment is the Corona of the Sun and her Photosphere. After both Flights I called her in order to check Feedback and Coincidences. Having wings in dragonform, which are reminding on that of a Manta: beginning somewhere at the top, ending at the tail, which has a kind of quaste. The flight looks like I am swimming in air, a kind of rippling. The artist described it as quite beautiful - another eyewitness, which I know, confirmed that. I got horns and have a serpentine body, much more akin to the oriental dragon. In asia I am a dragon of heaven, but I am not deaf, as it is being said of my kind. I have a very charming voice, another thing my human existence inherited from my true nature. I am usually an energetic being, never had a physical body for long.

Usually I am more active in the Angelkin-Section, because I have not much in common with the usual Dragonkin. But I am a dragon, indeed. However obviously a rare one. I am not that active neither in Angelkin nor in Dragonkin Communities and tend to mind my own business.
As a dragon, my body is more in proportion to an Eastern dragon - lone serpentine body with narrow head and no wings. My front legs are longer then back legs and the digits on my front are much longer then what one would except because the support a long webbing between them to aide in swimming. My back legs also have webbed digits but those feet are nearly as long. Along my ribs I have several large gill slits for breathing underwater and internally I also have a set of lungs for above the water as well. My tail is a large oar - similar to a sea snake’s. On my face I have several sets of barbel-like whispers like what you might see on a catfish. All along my back I have a raised ‘ridge’ like spine though there is no sharp points (only a continuous raised part of my back). My coloring is rather uniform in pale blue/green/gray color, I think.

I have no “breath weapon” that I am aware of. I only have my teeth, claws, and a power tail. I am water bound, living in water and only coming up on land for short stays.

I currently identify as a taniwha a kind of creature from Maori culture.

- Aquasarius
Chimera Wrote:I currently identify as a taniwha a kind of creature from Maori culture.

- Aquasarius

I did not realize you considered yourself a subset of dragon, interesting! I would've classified taniwha's as 'sea serpents' personally.
Elinox Wrote:
Chimera Wrote:I currently identify as a taniwha a kind of creature from Maori culture.

- Aquasarius

I did not realize you considered yourself a subset of dragon, interesting! I would've classified taniwha's as 'sea serpents' personally.
I think they could be called either way. Some taniwha in stories traditionally are said to have wings and legs while others only have legs and a few descriptions make them seem more serpent like. For myself, sense I do have limbs I can't really call myself exactly a sea serpent though can I?
Chimera Wrote:For myself, sense I do have limbs I can't really call myself exactly a sea serpent though can I?

I always figured if it lived in the sea, was serpentine-ish shaped and was not a normal earth terran sea creature that it counted as a sea serpent. Using 'sea monster' would include things like the kraken too.
Black with bright green markings around my eyes a dark green marking under my eyes nasty scar running down my forehead to the left eye head shaped like a raptor crocodile esque tail wings that when folded up set much like fins for swimming acid spit and venom as my only natural weapons claws on the hands four fingered and toed sicle toe claws at the end of each toe end can breath both on land and under water. Came from to my best guess a jungle/rain forest planet. Skin also exudes a poisonous material.
My fully Draconic form when I was shown it; a solid black coat of scales which practically vanished into the oceanic landscape, and luminous blue eyes. I seem to have inherited my colour from my Mother, who has green eyes instead, whereas my father when I saw him in humanoid form had blue eyes..I believe my brother also has blue eyes and more closely resembles my father's lineage. Amber and red eyes seem to be more common in my people with green not far behind, however.
You sound cute Varkadevi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's