OtherkinPhenomena: Forum

Full Version: Of Elves and Bondage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have never been able to relate to humans only ones of my kind. I have tried to adapt but alas have not been able to.
Morganne Wrote:I have never been able to relate to humans only ones of my kind. I have tried to adapt but alas have not been able to.

Hi Morganne. Before you post again, please post an introduction in the appropriate section. Thank you!
I think I may need to clarify: I am not talking about empathy, or simply getting along with others a basic level, or even the sort of 'psychic web' that existed in the Shiri community, but the forging of deep bonds between individual that had energetic and psychic components. (There's an article I about bonds...I think it's on Otherkin.net, but it may be on Elenari.net. I could link to it here if that is all right? It may clarify what I am getting at.)

Morganne Wrote:I have never been able to relate to humans only ones of my kind. I have tried to adapt but alas have not been able to.

Do you mean elves generally, or Silver elves specifically?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's