Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psivamp flash from within a dream?
Chordal
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick 

psivamp flash from within a dream?
I was just reading over an old blog of mine which...I probably should be careful with, as it's public, but it caused me to recall a scene from a dream I had recently -- I think, today.

I believe it drew upon the idea of "clear light of mind"...I can't recall the setting or what I was doing or anything beyond what happened; but apparently I was sitting across from Bell or something (my form is unclear to my recollection, but I know it was me) and he was raising energy from me. I believe that my perspective was from outside the both of us, until he formed my energy more completely into a sphere, like a ball of smoke.

Once it was a sphere, my perspective turned to looking out from within the sphere, and I saw him with his hands out to me, smiling at me. Then he breathed me in, though the perspective then again shifted back to a third-person view. It was kind of like breathing in a bubble.

This will probably be more easily understood by people who have read my writing elsewhere. For now I just need to record it somewhere so that it doesn't disappear again...
2010-11-25 3:03
Find
Give Thanks