Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i forgot to mension.
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

i forgot to mension.
I have proof I'm not making my race up. My boyfriends gonna join this forum he is exsactly like me otherkin race wise. He is also a incubus/cat/vampire/spirit priest like I am a succubus/cat/vampire/spirit priest. I have asked Him to join the forums here so I'm not the only one of my otherkin race. *sigh* I know this does not exsactly prove that "WE" (succubus-incubus/neko/vampire/spirit priest) exsist. You can judge ur options once he joins.

If people keep reacting the way they do, real otherking of my kind or similar will be shunned out of the otherkin places into the normal world. Scared and confuse about what is happening to them. because people tell them they are not otherkin. No one would feel good about having that happen to someone who is actually an otherkin.
You guys have been doing this to me *what's writen above* to me multiple times, I just ignore it. I am absolutely sure I am an other-kin. Yes, I can do some very unbeleivable/weird things things, but I'm telling all these things out of my heart plus my everyday experience now. I post them diubting you will believe them, If I met you all in person you would know I am telling the truth.

Uhm.... so ya....
-Kapaki

P.S. I am sorry for all my misstypes, or incorect english. I'm dislexic..... I don't know how to spell some words correctly. I'm truely sorry I don't mean too mis type or use slang? It's kind of embarasing, languadges are so weird to me sometimes...
I hope I did a better job this time!....

(Just post here when u join babe)
2012-07-11 0:21
Find
Give Thanks
Seraphyna
Administrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Re: i forgot to mension.
Kapaki Wrote:I have proof I'm not making my race up. My boyfriends gonna join this forum he is exsactly like me otherkin race wise. He is also a incubus/cat/vampire/spirit priest like I am a succubus/cat/vampire/spirit priest. I have asked Him to join the forums here so I'm not the only one of my otherkin race. *sigh* I know this does not exsactly prove that "WE" (succubus-incubus/neko/vampire/spirit priest) exsist. You can judge ur options once he joins.

No one is saying you're making your "race" up. What people *have* said is that the things you claim to be true (abilities and what not) should not be presented as truths without proof...but as beliefs. You're right, him joining proves nothing. As an aside, didn't you just break up with someone because of their smell?

Kapaki Wrote:If people keep reacting the way they do, real otherking of my kind or similar will be shunned out of the otherkin places into the normal world. Scared and confuse about what is happening to them. because people tell them they are not otherkin. No one would feel good about having that happen to someone who is actually an otherkin.

I don't know if you just don't want to read what people type or you just want to take things the way you want to take them, but no one has told you you aren't otherkin, no one has shunned you. All people have done is voiced skepticism over things you've presented as facts and you have been told numerous times that that issue would be much less if you presented things as *beliefs* instead. That being said, all otherkin live in the "normal world" and have to learn to and be able to function in it. Otherkin communities online do not change the fact that we all have to function in human society.

Kapaki Wrote:You guys have been doing this to me *what's writen above* to me multiple times, I just ignore it. I am absolutely sure I am an other-kin.

Imagine I'm saying this slowly...no one has shunned you. No one has said you aren't otherkin. People have voiced skepticism over what you have said in some instances because you present them as *facts* when they are truly beliefs. Facts require proof, beliefs do not. That being said, you don't ignore it. You created one topic whining about your misconceptions and posted the same thing to at least one other thread. That is not the definition of "ignoring it". My issue with you being "absolutely sure" about anything, especially something like otherkin which cannot be proven one way or another is that you cannot be absolutely sure *because* otherkin identities cannot be proven. Sure you can count it as personal fact and believe that you're otherkin, but being absolutely sure of it concerns me because of the personal doubt that plagues just about every member of the otherkin community. For most people, there is always the voice in the back of one's mind saying "what if this isn't true, what if it's all in my head" and you seem to function much more off of blind faith.

Kapaki Wrote:Yes, I can do some very unbeleivable/weird things things, but I'm telling all these things out of my heart plus my everyday experience now. I post them diubting you will believe them, If I met you all in person you would know I am telling the truth.

This is the prime example of what we take issue with and why people have issues with things you have said. Honestly, this is how this sentence should be written:

"Yes, I *believe* I can do some very unbelievable/weirdd things, but I'm teling all these *beliefs* out of my heart plus my everyday experience now. I post them doubting you will believe them, If I met you all in person you might share my *beliefs*."

See the difference? Honestly, I don't believe you could "prove" anything to me in person because I don't believe you have accomplished some of the things you claim to have accomplished because they violate the laws of nature and/or science (though you are welcome to believe you have done whatever just as anyone is welcome to not believe it. Two way street, that is). There is no proving the impossible and this is why there is an issue with you presenting what you "can do" as fact. It should all be presented as beliefs...and you have failed to present things as beliefs. I have said this before...just because something might be a personal fact (i.e. a fact to the individual) does NOT mean that it is a Fact (i.e. universal truth).

I honestly think you need to read what people (especially myself and Elinox) have said in response to various posts of yours, really read it, and re-evaluate how you have been presenting things before posting further.

Kapaki Wrote:P.S. I am sorry for all my misstypes, or incorect english. I'm dislexic..... I don't know how to spell some words correctly. I'm truely sorry I don't mean too mis type or use slang? It's kind of embarasing, languadges are so weird to me sometimes...
I hope I did a better job this time!....

I recommend either using a browser with a built in word processor (like Firefox) or typing up posts in a word processing program (like Word) before posting them to correct for spelling. I understand that you have a reason behind the spelling and grammatical issues, but we still have non-native speakers on the boards.

kapaki Wrote:(Just post here when u join babe)

If he joins, his first post should be an introduction post in the Introductions forum as per the forum rules, not a random post in an existing thread.

[Image: seraphyna11_zps47e1e313.png]
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."-Tolkien
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Poe
2012-07-11 0:48
Find
Give Thanks
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: i forgot to mension.
Ill reply on a computer because u totallly missunderstood my post. I cant reply on this touch screen ipad rip off.
Using: a samsung galaxy tab. X.x
2012-07-11 3:24
Find
Give Thanks