Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heyyo im new here
Aspen_I_guess
Account not Activated
Kintype: Snow leopard, winged human, wolf
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Rainbow heyyo im new here
hii, i'm Aspen!! I'm both therian and otherkin, and I figured out about these forums from the Therian Guideamused cat
I'm a snow leopard and wolf therian, and winged human otherkin.
Shortly after discovering that I was a therian about a year and a half ago, I started experiencing very strong, reactive phantom wings. I always thought of it as a cameo shift, but It kept happening every day for over a year. Since I was always connected to the idea of winged humans, I started calling myself Winged Human!!
Additionally, I find that climbing and perching in high places triggers wing shifts, and sometimes I feel a tad bit disappointed that I actually don't have physical wings.

I joined Otherkin phenomena because I always wanted a space like TG, but for otherkin.

Some random stuff about me:
-I like to draw, mostly animals and collections of cursed memes
-I also like reading (specifically Wof and WC)
-I play video games (and what I mean by videogames is skyrim and only skyrim)
-and I practice witchcraft bc why not

and yeah that's pretty much it
Tongue
2022-09-14 14:50
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
Super Moderator
Kintype: Astral Dragon
Contribution: tick 

RE: heyyo im new here
Welcome to OKP, Aspen!

I've never heard of a winged human otherkin- probably because I've never heard of human Otherkin. Do you mean human in a way that you are humanoid? What is that like for you and is there any sort of culture you have with this type? It makes me think of Hawkgirl from DC Comics, who is a Thanagarian(a race of winged people from the planet Thanagar).

[Image: smolazaphaerpixel.gif]
Astral Dragon ✦ Cybertronian ✦ Host of the AllSpark
Asexual ✦ He/Him ✦ Mated to Tivaran
2022-09-14 15:23
Find
Give Thanks
Aspen_I_guess
Account not Activated
Kintype: Snow leopard, winged human, wolf
Contribution: new

RE: heyyo im new here
[quote='Do you mean human in a way that you are humanoid?
[/quote]

Yeah! I just feel like a human with wings. Most winged humans I see online explain it with past lives, so I'm looking into ideas of explaining why I might be this way. I'm not sure if there is a "specific type" of winged humans I connect to (within culture or where they live). sorry i'm kinda bad at explaining it-

I kinda feel as if I was supposed to be born with wings. Like I would be okay functioning in the world I'm in right now, but with wings. Though often I see avian-human species in Fantasy worlds, so that might fit too.

agg sorry I messed up on the quote
(This post was last modified: 2022-09-14 15:47 by Aspen_I_guess.)
2022-09-14 15:46
Find
Give Thanks