Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heya !!!
khiove
Account not Activated
Kintype: Alpine Dragon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Star heya !!!
hello !! my name is khiove, i use they/she pronouns, i'm a student in the U.S., and a psychological and spiritual dragonkin! specifically big, fuzzy, feathery, white, lives in the mountains, that sort of vibe. i believe i had some sort of unconscious inkling as a kid but officially awakened in the summer of 2017 after experiencing a ton of phantom limbs, and soon after things started adding up

in this life, i'm an artist, witch, and i love snakes and reptiles. i'm autistic and do a lot of lurking, though i love participating in friendly discussion!
2021-10-09 2:52
Find
Give Thanks
Bubbles
Friendly floof volunteer moderator
Kintype: Cheetah, dragon
Contribution: tick 

RE: heya !!!
Nice to meet you! Sorry that it took a while to respond, OKP is pretty inactive and we don't get as many new members nowadays.

I'm a dragonkin too! How did you figure out you were a dragon apart from teh phantom limbs?

Volunteer moderator.
WinkIf you have any issues, questions, or would just like to chat feel free to send me a private message.

[Image: OKPbanner3.png]
2021-10-11 20:26
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Contribution: tick 

RE: heya !!!
Welcome to OKP, Khiove

I'm an albino dragon and cybertronian. What sort of phantom limbs and other experiences led up to you discovering you are a dragon? Were there any other creatures that crossed your mind before you came to this conclusion?

-Azaphaer

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-10-12 2:32
Find
Give Thanks