Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello and help
fallenChaos1991
none
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

hello and help
this is my second thread. i really even more confused with my life. i have no idea who or what i am please if anyone can help please tell me.
2010-01-05 18:39
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: hello and help
What are you confused about? What brings you here?

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

[Image: neverforgetm.png]
2010-01-05 19:01
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:

You need to explain yourself further/better if you want us to help you. We need more information as to how/why/what you are experiencing before we can help you with it.

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2010-01-05 19:15
Find
Give Thanks
fallenChaos1991
none
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

what i am confused about is that i know in my gut that im not human. i dont know what it is but i am not human. i cant explain it. i just feel like im not like them i feel lesser than them.
2010-02-19 20:28
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

fallenChaos1991 Wrote:what i am confused about is that i know in my gut that im not human. i dont know what it is but i am not human. i cant explain it. i just feel like im not like them i feel lesser than them.

As others have already mentioned, please give us something more to go on than just "because". Surely there is something that jumps out at you that points you towards Otherkin as the answer?

Also bear in mind, everyone has days where they don't emphathize with the human race. That is simply another part of being human.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2010-02-19 20:34
Find
Give Thanks
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Just a friendly echo to the others... you need to give us more information if you want a good answer.

Feeling different than Humans is also part of being Human. Additionally, whether or not you feel Human does not change the physical truth that you are a Human, encoded with a DNA pattern, a body temperature in the vicinity of 98.6 degrees fahrenheit (and a fair share more anatomical facts beyond that). You're okay, but at this point I'm going to hand out a warning...

This is a scientifically minded forum, and a responsible forum... you seem to be new at this and so I am going to tell you this for your own protection.

There are others, and other forums who are not so responsible, and not so reliable. Some individuals may attempt to tell you what you are, or make conjecture, or read your aura over the forum or instant messenger. If anyone attempts this or says they can do this for you, do not believe them, do not stake anything on them, do not humor them. You may listen to what they have to say and consider it, but these are people who do not know what they are doing and while they might have a chance at somewhat hitting the target with a shot in the dark... They will most likely mislead you and harm you down the line.

So please listen to us, calm down, relax and slow down. We'll help you out, but it takes time.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2010-02-20 5:06
Find
Give Thanks
Rain
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Finding who you "are", regardless of whether the answer is within the range of spiritually human or non-human, is not as simple as answering a questionnaire or pulling a slip of paper from a hat. Many people, whether it is because such an answer is not the answer they *want* or because they are too busy flailing about looking for clues, do not even manage to find the "correct answer" throughout the whole of their life.

I doubt many people will turn you away should you ask for their help, but you must remember that this is an intensely personal journey, and that while these people might be able to *help* you, they will almost certainly be unable to pinpoint precisely where the end of your journey lies.

Now, on to the next part --

Organizing your thoughts and experiences will be a great boon to yourself -- taking a few extra moments to steady yourself and organize everything that is going on around you is nothing in the face of the time you may end up squandering on false leads should you not. This applies twofold when asking for the help of others -- if you present us with limited information, then, in good conscience, we can't very well help you.

Now, let us attempt this again. Explain to us your predicament as clearly and concisely as possible -- what is it that brings you here?

~~~
2010-02-20 10:28
Find
Give Thanks