kahoku Wrote:- i'm on stage, not knowing what to do, but i'm supposed to play (can be a theater or a rock concert)
- being in a house, searching for the exit but not finding it or not being able to reach it (mostly in combination with being chased by some kind of enemy)
- an enemy "organization" hunting me (anything from aliens to a paramilitary organization)
- malfunctioning elevators (not stopping where i want to go, going insanely high or low, shrinking, made out of glass)
- being invisible or hidden, and still being found/seen
- doing something incredibly stupid and then regretting it (like, getting ugly tattoos all over my body)
- being (partially) naked in public (sometimes despairing over it, sometimes not caring), or just having forgot to dress properly (i often forget my shoes somewhere in my dreams)
my own thoughts on these:
Being on stage- Feeling like you are needing to perform for someone, or do a particular action, but you don't what
lack of exit - Just that. Feeling trapped and hunted. A desire to flee from pressure.
being hunted - same as above. Feeling pressured by a large group.
Elevators -- These are things that take us to different 'levels'. They are simple, linear progression. A disruption to the path that you feel you should be following. Uncertainty about both real-world and spiritual progression. The shrinking elevator is again feeling trapped. A glass one, vulnerability.
being hidden - there's safety in being invisible, especially for those who feel hunted. Being seen when you should not be strikes me as a sign of stress and fear that despite all you do to attract no notice, you feel you are being watched all the time.
doing something stupid - A fear that you've recently, or soon will, do something just that. A fear of making mistakes.
lack of clothing -- feeling unprepared and, like you said, either caring about this or not. Can also be an expression of personal freedom as many clothes can be binding.
*shrugs* that's at least what it would mean if I dreamed those patterns.