Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the Warrior Cats movie and what do you want a movie of?
DragonForesterLeaf
New
Kintype: Green forest dragon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Video Where is the Warrior Cats movie and what do you want a movie of?
I'm asking this myself also, where is that Warriors movie??? They say that it comes out in 2023. That could be it, but it takes soooo long. anxious cat

Anyways. What do you want to turn into a good movie? Whad do you think is good to make a movie out of?

I want a Warriors movie for years now. I only read the first four books of the first series and it where my favourite books I ever read. And I'm not even that much of a reader LOL.

How would you like to see the Warrior Cats movie? Live action but with good quallity and not per se like the Lion King 2019. Or old animation style, just good animated movie? ...
2021-07-18 16:47
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick 

RE: Where is the Warrior Cats movie and what do you want a movie of?
As much as I love seeing new movies coming out using animals and creatures from books I've grown up with and loved, I nearly feel set up for disappointment most of the time. I haven't heard of a Warrior Cats movie being in the works until you just mentioned it now, but I hope they can do it as well as the Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie. I think that was one of the best book series turned into a beautiful animated film.

There's not really anything that comes to mind for me that I would like to see made into a movie at this point. Most of the things I grew up with already have found themselves dragged onto the big screen. Some for the best, others not so much.. I am excited for the next Transformers movie. Its being filmed not far from me here in Canada actually. I'm almost tempted to take a drive to try and get a peek.

-Azaphaer

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-07-19 13:52
Find
Give Thanks