Re: What's on your mind?
1. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://filkertom.dreamwidth.org/133812.html">http://filkertom.dreamwidth.org/133812.html</a><!-- m --> (Embedded YouTube of lulz)
2. Not enough time in the world to do all of the things we need to do, let alone those we want to do, let alone those we want to do by a deadline
3. An old story idea that we set aside is making itself known again, insistently, and we have 3 other 'verses to juggle...but even when we make time, we don't have the ideas "together" enough to make it work yet. Chronic problem.
4. Money. Sleep issues have pretty much halved our work hours for a while now, and we're just barely squeaking by. Two of the three identified causes of the sleep issues have been identified and a battle plan mostly enacted - take melatonin religiously and keep an iron grip on our low-carb diet - but no combination of drugs yet has worked on the racing thoughts and other brain-splosions that make it hard to sleep even when we're sleepy.
5. Brain-splosions are getting worse. Yesterday was our first bout of anhedonia since starting treatment for depression. As much as total apathy and being worried seem mutually exclusive, we were in a detached worry even while anhedonic.
6. That reminds me...Firefox's spell checker doesn't include anhedonia. Do better, Firefox.
7. Damn, we ramble.
8. Replying to a discussion on LJ-multiplicity reminded me that as we generally-improve psychologically, the differences between us are more distinct. This makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
9. Knitting class sooooon~ We can get back on track with the shawl we want to finish before House Khep gather, because House Khep gather is cold! (Also, yes, we like to show off our work. Hush.)
10. Having more ideas of small, easy things to make for selling. Our aesthetician (whom we have not seen nearly enough because of the moneys - our skin is ailing and our back muscles screaming) keeps bugging us to make things for her to sell on commission alongside her bath and body products.
11. Yes, we will let everyone know if we start selling anything online. Of course.
12. Yaaaaarn~ *vacant drool*
"All knowledge is worth having." -Phedre no Delaunay
"Everything has a price." -Jaenelle Angelline
"I think if you try, that's being your best." -Echo