Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am i?
Taliesina
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

What am i?
I don`t know what i am.
Sure not only human, cause i`ve got talents that aren`t kind like human. Parts are simply telepathic. No magic or things like that.
But the art how i need energies. This is not human.
Sometimes i can calm down only with lightnig and thunder or a nice storm.
Normally i need pure human energies.
I read a book, called the book of henoch. In there, there are persons discribed who where called Nemide. In the whole www i don`t find any informations. Only in this book. Then i found the way to Zwielicht in germany and from there to here.
What i read about Psivamps is nearly the same, like this what i read in the book of henoch. Only that there is a kind of psyvamps who are like an animal, that take
what it needs without thinking about if its maybe hurt something/body. Without any morals or ideas what bad could happen with.
When i have to take energy, i only take it from healthy adults. Never from children, ill or old people or pregnants. I stop taking, when i feel the persons gets tired.
Why bust a source?
Back to my question.
No i`ve got two answers and am so clever as before.
In hope of your knowledge
your s incerely
Taliesina
2008-04-08 10:37
Find
Give Thanks
momo
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: What am i?
Please read the rules and introduce yourself in the subforum.

Also, we cannot tell you if you have a human soul or not - we are a forum for otherkin discussion and self-learning. It is your own path that you must follow and certainly isn't a thing that anyone can tell you for sure.

Topic locked, as I'm sure this has been brought up in many topics already here.

Thanks to Elinox for the banner!
[Image: momobanner2ok0.png]
Fear the Lishie, Blake and Rizumu.
2008-04-08 11:28
Find
Give Thanks