Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walk in and Kick the other out
Shade
Still a Wal-mart slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Walk in and Kick the other out
Freetha Wrote:Is the how all that important?
There are those that can just plain old leave. My biological father for one, has decided that that's what he's going to do when he's through with this life, just up and leave, to mention one person.
Everyone has curiosity. It's a thing to wonder. Knowing the how could show you why, and the why could show you who the other soul actually was, if you catch my thoughts.

“To his friends a man shall always remain a friend,
And return gift for gift;
Laughter for laughter let him return
And falsehood for lies.”
–Hávamál
2008-02-24 16:15
Find
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

I remember because I lived in this body with the original inhabitant for several years and we were able to share memories.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2008-02-24 23:24
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

How can lead to why, in a lot of cases. But knowing "how" to drive somewhere won't tell you why someone else did.

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2008-02-25 8:41
Find
Give Thanks
Shade
Still a Wal-mart slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:

People have certain ways of doing things, individuals. Their method might reveal them as a compulsive individual, or one who doesn't mind leaving loose ends. It's an insight into who they were, how they do things. After all, if we can't read someone's mind, all we have are their actions to figure out who they are. Even a small insight, is still an insight. Knowing how, I mean, not as the steps to do it, but as the method they used. Words aren't my strong point; does that make sense?

And falsehood for lies.”
–Hávamál
2008-02-25 11:57
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I know what you mean, and I know you know what I mean. Yes, you can learn a lot about a person based on what they do, and how. But only so much.
Oh well, only one person can answer that question for you. The why and probably the how too.
And that person's out of reach.

Perhaps if you meditate and look within enough you'll find the trace of memories within the mind to give you a hint but it's not overly probable that there's much of an answer to be found there anyways.

"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2008-02-25 12:10
Find
Give Thanks
Jazz
Begrudging student at a community college. People watcher.
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Malakoi Wrote:I remember because I lived in this body with the original inhabitant for several years and we were able to share memories.
That sounds really nice.

"I have always been an Atheist and to see my life choices validated on a piece of toast is truly astounding"
2008-02-27 3:16
Find
Give Thanks
Jazz
Begrudging student at a community college. People watcher.
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Freetha Wrote:Perhaps if you meditate and look within enough you'll find the trace of memories within the mind to give you a hint but it's not overly probable that there's much of an answer to be found there anyways.
I'll do that. It's simply hard to get alone time here. I live with people that have no understanding of the concept of personal space.
I'll try to as much though. My best friend found out so much through meditation.

"I have always been an Atheist and to see my life choices validated on a piece of toast is truly astounding"
2008-02-27 3:18
Find
Give Thanks
Shade
Still a Wal-mart slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Quote:I know what you mean, and I know you know what I mean. Yes, you can learn a lot about a person based on what they do, and how. But only so much.
I, well yes I know what you meant. I hope you don't think I posted that to be an ass or anything.

And falsehood for lies.”
–Hávamál
2008-02-27 13:56
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Shade Wrote:
Quote:I know what you mean, and I know you know what I mean. Yes, you can learn a lot about a person based on what they do, and how. But only so much.
I, well yes I know what you meant. I hope you don't think I posted that to be an ass or anything.
Nope. I'm not in the habit of deciding why people do things or what they're like, until I've had much more of an experience with him/her/it.

2008-02-27 14:34
Find
Give Thanks
flarablaze
Deciding which way I want to go
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Sweet, I totally forgot about this thread! Okay, firstly.. The only clear parts I remember of my childhood are 3 things. My walking into the body, which I remember from a different perspective than you would normally, and with pristine clarity, and two things that stick out for some reason or another. Both minor things, but whatever. Other than that my memories are like... blackness. There's nothing there. I only know what my parents have told me, and its enough to worry me sometimes <_<;

But anyway, memories up til about teh age of 16 are mainly gone to me forever. I remember a few points, which I realize are when my OWN soul was rising up and taking a look around so to speak, but other than that it's blackness. From the age of 16 until a year ago its like everything I remember was half of what happened- I had at that time two souls in my body. That was buckets of fun -_-;;. Anyway, she left last march and I fully awakened as she was leaving.

BTW, it's amusing to think of now, but within the first hour of my being in this body (I was in school when it happened, probably about 8 or 9 years old) I was brought to the cafeteria and my immediate thought was "What is this, a child's tavern?"

XD
2008-07-11 3:01
Find
Give Thanks