Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unification ritual
AstralSpire
Fly on the wall
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Unification ritual
I have posted it on my Livejournal page already, but it seems appropriate to post here too.

As some of you probably know we at astralspire.com try to diminish the need for rituals to sheer minimum, and eventually don't use them at all. But there is one ritual I created a while ago, and the idea behind it shows some potential, and that is why I would like to share it. The main idea is to fuse invocation and evocation together for purpose of calling "yourself" into yourself when taking in consideration mind, soul, and physical body.

[Image: circle.gif]

1 - Creation (use chalk, or flour)
Imagine what is it for, when drawing on the ground.

*Circle - isolation
*Triangle - emanation
*Alchemical symbol for sulfur - represents your mind; top
*Alchemical symbol for mercury - represents your soul/astral body; right
*Alchemical symbol for salt - represents your physical body; left

2 - Banishing (Through imagination; direct energy work; LBRP..)

3 - Now you move in the middle of triangle

4 - Strongly fill whole triangle with your energy, and realize it's borders and function

5 - Mind; point at the top and hold a thought about your mind for 30 to 60 seconds, gather energy around that thought and release it

6 - Soul; point with your right hand, keep it there and hold a thought about your mind for 30 to 60 seconds, gather energy around that thought
and release it

7 - Body; point with your left hand, keep it there, and hold a thought about your mind for 30 to 60 seconds, gather energy around that thought and release it

8 - When you finish put your palms together, leave them there for as long as you like, and when you feel appropriate put them down

9 - Induce state of unification and calm

10 - Raise your hands on the level of your shoulders, and absorb energy accumulated in the triangle, be aware of your unified self

11 - Put your palms together, turn them a bit and fold them to mark end of your ritual

[Image: userbar_as.png]
LJ, FB, and GG extensions of AS
2008-12-28 20:51
Find
Give Thanks