Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totem v1.0 Now Open!
Unregistered
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Totem v1.0 Now Open!
http://s4.invisionfree.com/Totem/
^Click me!

For those interested in totemism, animal/plant/spirit guides, magic, etc. this is the place for you!

It isn't just another single author totem dictionary, but rather a community where many viewpoints and experiences related to that subject can be shared and used.

I figured working on a public archive of sorts would be more useful than making my own personal totem articles, and I encourage everyone to join and participate. You don't have to be an expert shaman or anything like that to join (I certainly am not), the only requirement is that you must be a real person with some interest in the subject and not a troll or robot.

If you fit those requirements, then please, come on down!

If you do join, please read the posts in the Announcements forum near the top so we're all on the same page.
2008-11-07 2:18
Give Thanks
Naida
Unemployed
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: Totem v1.0 Now Open!
Thank you!
2008-11-11 3:53
Find
Give Thanks