Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Role Plays!
Taiaka
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

The Role Plays!
Remember like...a long time ago I was going to start up a kickass RP? So yeah, we finally got it up and running.

This is the third installment of a forum that we started in 2002 and I wanted to invite you all over to write before I reopen the flood gates.

Robani: The Third Age
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Robani_The_Th...hp?act=idx

Hope to see you in the stories *howls*

TaiTai

"Will minus intellect constitutes vulgarity." -Arthur Schopenhauer

[Image: smokersigwt8.jpg]
2008-06-11 19:24
Find
Give Thanks
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: The Role Plays!
Deros Wrote:
Taiaka Wrote:*pets Deros* Easy tiger, its not that big of a deal. Once you start throwing rules around, the creative aspect is already out the window. Give me like a day, maybe two and I'll have a hub of operations for us to begin brainstorming...if that's cool?

Yeah, I know. But if everyone just relied on creativity, nothing would get done (which is why authors need deadlines, despite their insistence that they don't). I'm still fine with anything, but I just wanted to get something moving instead of it being a "Yeah, we 'should' do this" thing.

I'm not really sure whether to say "my apologies for this" or "I told you so". After all, it DID get done, if only a long time afterwards. Anyways, when I have ten minutes to spare, I'll head on.

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-06-11 20:56
Find
Give Thanks
Selcar
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: The Role Plays!
Where does one find the general setting or storyline/history of the world this is set in?

"Justice, like lightning, should appear, to few men's ruin but to all men's fear."

[Image: Selcar.jpg]
2008-06-12 12:23
Find
Give Thanks