Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Angelic Hierarchy
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

The Angelic Hierarchy
It is has been raised in another topic (located here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.otherkinphenomena.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=257">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=257</a><!-- l --> ) a discussion about the social classes or organization of the Angelic host.

I have stated that it seems closest to a military structure, Vantalus raises that as being one aspect of the society, Prince raises it as that not all are involved in that form of military system. So let's explore this further here.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2008-01-21 22:08
Find
Give Thanks
Feral
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: The Angelic Hierarchy
This message says nothing.
2008-01-21 22:25
Find
Give Thanks
Micah
College slacker majoring in the cutting open of dead bodies.
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: The Angelic Hierarchy
I would agree it as one aspect of the society. People raised in the military tend to look at society in general from that point of view.

From my experience, anyway. Here on earth, I was born into a military family, and the first 15 years of my life were spent living only on army bases. You grow up going to schools where your popularity is mostly determined by your father's ranking, military police and marching soldiers pass by your house on a regular basis, and you're woken up in the morning to the sounds of jets.

Of course, once I left that life, I hardly understood ANYTHING about the "civilian world". Paying sales tax at Walmart and regular ol' policemen not asking to see your ID were completely beyond me at the time.

So I can understand if someone was raised in that lifestyle, that they could see society as a whole in that light.
2008-01-22 2:43
Find
Give Thanks