Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subtle-body Interface
Varkadevi
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Subtle-body Interface
As some have noticed, in the case of phantom limbs, that the interface between one's energetic body and their physical vessel is not always "perfect" due to various things. However, has anyone ever experienced anything else "anomalous" that they thought may be attributed to a sort of "improper software-hardware" interfacing? (i.e. different 'chakras', types of energy,etc.0

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it.”
- G.I. Gurdjieff
2009-02-15 3:49
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Subtle-body Interface
Not sure I know exactly what you mean, but I suppose that having certain semi-conscious aspects of my personality try to pull the kind of energy they think they should without regard for my body's tolerances might count as a 'software glitch.' I think I'm getting closer to understanding the cause on that one though and it has more to do with distribution than amount. Some areas are blocked off and not getting enough energy, so they're sending out 'hungry' signals, which cause me to pull more than I'm used to, but because of the blocks the parts that need it still aren't getting it. But if those areas can communicate, then they're not completely closed off...so I can probably work something out, and my efforts to do so have been somewhat successful.

Hmmm...I wonder if some vampires have that problem? Except that the energy they draw on isn't as abundant as what I draw from so they wouldn't have the burn out side effect.

[Image: motleybanner2.png]
"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
2009-02-15 4:39
Find
Give Thanks
Varkadevi
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Let me elaborate: I often get the sensation that parts of this body feel.."dead". In other words it seems like I can move it via brain--> nerve function, however that my subtle-body does not run through those areas. Think the reverse of a Phantom limb.

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it.”
- G.I. Gurdjieff
2009-02-15 5:15
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Varkadevi Wrote:However, has anyone ever experienced anything else "anomalous" that they thought may be attributed to a sort of "improper software-hardware" interfacing? (i.e. different 'chakras', types of energy,etc.0
I for one don't think subtle bodies come "one size/shape" fit all, even amongst people who are the same species in the subtle body as well as the physical body.
That is to say, any two non-kin human beings with no metaphysical/spiritual issue what so ever might still have "different" subtle bodies.

As such, the anomalous is "normal", and not anomalous what so ever..

If we however consider that people "should" all follow the same basic 7 chakra patter and all that.. then yes, I suppose I am anomalous.

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2009-02-15 13:58
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Varkadevi Wrote:Let me elaborate: I often get the sensation that parts of this body feel.."dead". In other words it seems like I can move it via brain--> nerve function, however that my subtle-body does not run through those areas. Think the reverse of a Phantom limb.

(Keep in mind, I'm working on a human model, because that's what everyone teaches, and my background is in Tai Chi, so this will have a slight Chinese energy system bias to it.)

Sounds like chi blockages to me. It's usually a result of physical or emotional trauma. Theoretically, you should be able to extend your will inside even inanimate objects, like a sword, or some other external tool. So, not being able to extend it through your own body does indicate a problem. This is something similar to what I was describing above, just a different variation on the idea.

Anyway, energy/chi should be able to flow throughout your body through energy channels. Sometimes the chi stagnates and blocks the channels for various reasons. If the channel is blocked, then chi is not flowing properly to those areas. They usually recommend a water or fire meditation to find these blocks and get them to clear up. Water is the more gentle one, fire can be a real pain. Guess which one I went with? Lol, never the easy one, so don't do it my way!.... A word of warning, when clearing chi blocks, whatever caused the block in the first place will be brought back up to the surface so it can be cleansed from the system, so if it was an emotional injury, guess what...what went in must come out. Not fun, but ultimately worth it I believe.

[Image: motleybanner2.png]
"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
2009-02-15 19:24
Find
Give Thanks
Unregistered
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Varkadevi Wrote:As some have noticed, in the case of phantom limbs, that the interface between one's energetic body and their physical vessel is not always "perfect" due to various things. However, has anyone ever experienced anything else "anomalous" that they thought may be attributed to a sort of "improper software-hardware" interfacing? (i.e. different 'chakras', types of energy,etc.0

Er, no?

I don't see what chakras or even energy have anything to do with phantom limbs. In my case I've felt phantom ears, antlers, legs and tails before, but haven't had an issue. Thing is, my corresponding human parts (if they even exist in the first place) move alongside with them, so it feels very real to me anyways.
2009-02-15 20:53
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I do not have chakras, as far as I know, and my subtle body is extremely incongruous with my physical body, often to the point of physical pain. I feel very intense and detailed phantom sensations and also something similar to the "deadness" you describe.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2009-02-18 9:46
Find
Give Thanks