Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Splitting up?
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Splitting up?
So, I've been trying to get in touch with Puck (we have mutual Asteroi buddies, I think) and haven't had much luck in finding Iago, but I miss them. Iago told me before leaving that he wasn't sure of how independent I really was/am and that I may at some point feel helpless without him, and Puck as well. I'm beginning to think he was right.

Thus, if it's at all possible, I want to invite them back in. Puck may be able to teach me a great deal about Asteroi now, and we never managed to uncover many of the mysteries about Iago's nature. Plus, I feel despondent without them.
It was surprisingly easy for them to leave this body. I wonder how difficult it will be for them to return.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2008-11-25 1:59
Find
Give Thanks
vampyre_smiles
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Splitting up?
I haven't had anyone "leave" permanantly, but I have hada headmate who had wanted to stop visiting for his own reasons. A mutual friend of ours here thought it was because I've been too reliant on that headmate (and other people in general) lately, but Solaith had already told me that although that factored in, it wasn't the main issue. We talk and he decided to continue visiting but less often. He had disappeared for a while before, and I was worried he had left. We've both concluded that it's the best arrangement at the moment, but I told him that if he does decide at some point that he won't be coming back for certain, that's up to him. Obviously I feel the same for my other visiters. Except one, who few of us get along with...

Unfortunately, I don't know how to get back in touch with someone who's left a system as I've never had to try. My headmates all seem to have physical forms somewhere else (alternate Earths or other realms), and so they aren't here with me at all times, and some rarely visit. I don't try to get into their heads (though I once visited Solaith), and I don't try to force them to show up...

However, maybe you still have some connection of some kind? Possibly you could still contact them, though not as easily...

[Image: 2mLJ.gif]
2008-11-25 7:24
Find
Give Thanks