Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slinky Minks
Sahra
College Student, Bartender
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Slinky Minks
Other than the perfume "Angel" (I know, cheesy, but it smells so good and I mean the Thierry Mugler scent, not the Victoria's Secret ick) all the the scents I wear come from Shawna at Slinky Minks. I've been buying from her for almost two years now. I know that BPAL has a massive number of scents and a lot of them are Kin-friendly, which makes them extremely cool, I have very sensitive skin and BPAL routinely made me itchy or break out in a rash.

My favorite scent by Shawna is Egyptian Musk, which is truly unisex and smells lovely - rich and spicy with musky undertones. I also love "6," whose name is taken from a reference to Anton LaVey's Synthesizer Clock. (She also sells 3, 9, and 12.) She has nowhere near the number of scents that BPAL does, but her line includes scented oil, sugar scrub, lip balm, shea butter, lotion, and a couple other things. Her turn around time is very fast, she uses as few (and as pure) ingredients in her scents as possible, and - YAY - her stuff doesn't make me itchy. Her prices are also outstanding.

So be sure to check out BPAL just for the sheer coolness of their website and their range of scents if nothing else. But if you have sensitive skin like me, or if you're just curious, try Shawna's line.

http://www.slinkyminks.com

"Someday after we have mastered the winds, the waves, and gravity, we will harness for God the energies of love; and then for a second time in the history of the world, human beings will have discovered fire." - Teilhard de Chardin
2008-01-10 23:03
Find
Give Thanks
lemur
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Slinky Minks
They seem amazing, thank you! Do they take money orders or anything else other than credit card/paypal?
2008-01-25 17:12
Find
Give Thanks
chaitea
Registered Nurse
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

So that's how you always smell so gosh darn pretty.

Home is where the hoard is
[Image: tactless_dragon_banner.png]
2008-02-13 12:43
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

*blinks* What exactly are "kin friendly" scents?

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2008-02-13 14:17
Find
Give Thanks