Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver City
Fair_Fanged
Artist, Illustrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Silver City
I was curious about this city. When I was little I created a character that was a 'silver shifter' (long silver hair, sapphire eyes, pale skin, and a blue symbol/gem on her forehead, shape-shifter).

She was a transdimensional being that originally came from this Silver City. this character was my very first and she more or less represented myself. Now, when I say I made her when I was
little, I mean around..7-10. After speaking with a Balancer about it, I was encouraged to ask about here.

I would like to know if anyone has heard of the city or a shape-shifter like my childhood representation.
2009-01-28 1:45
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Silver City
Doesn't ring a bell here. The kin-related city I remember best was mostly adobe.

And there is a place in New Mexico called Silver City. For some unknown reason I always feel sick when I visit there.

[Image: motleybanner2.png]
"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
2009-01-28 1:58
Find
Give Thanks
Fair_Fanged
Artist, Illustrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Thanx.
Maybe you get silver-sick? That would suck.
Are you more attuned to sun energy or moon energy?
2009-01-28 2:01
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I get along quite happily with silver. In fact it's yellow gold that tends to disrupt my system. I only wear silver jewelry because it seems neutral to me. Most other jewelry has some kind of energy to it that gets on my nerves after wearing it too long.

My Mom wonders if it's because of the mining operation near there, tearing up the ground. You can't actually see the mine from the town though. Other have made guesses about grave yards, ancient battles and so on. I don't really have a preference except to not be there longer than I have to.

Edit: forgot the sun moon question. I'm relatively indifferent to the moon and have something like a love-hate relationship with the sun. The damn thing has burned me often enough that I can use its energy astrally.

"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
2009-01-28 2:08
Find
Give Thanks
Fair_Fanged
Artist, Illustrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Ah. I see.
What's it about the yellow gold?

the love-hate relationship is kinda amusing. sorry you were burnt tho.
2009-01-28 2:19
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Gold tends to be too energetic, makes me nervous and anxious.

2009-01-28 2:22
Find
Give Thanks
Fair_Fanged
Artist, Illustrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Huh.
Metals don't really effect my energy too much. I'm more effected by the moon or sun.
Certain stones attune to me well though.

Anyways...
Back to the topic at hand..
2009-01-28 2:27
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Actually, I think Sera suggested asking about this at OKA, not OKP....but I'm glad you came over here anyway. Too much alphabet soup to keep straight....

2009-01-28 2:55
Find
Give Thanks
Twilight
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Fair_Fanged Wrote:I was curious about this city. When I was little I created a character that was a 'silver shifter' (long silver hair, sapphire eyes, pale skin, and a blue symbol/gem on her forehead, shape-shifter).

She was a transdimensional being that originally came from this Silver City. this character was my very first and she more or less represented myself. Now, when I say I made her when I was
little, I mean around..7-10. After speaking with a Balancer about it, I was encouraged to ask about here.

I would like to know if anyone has heard of the city or a shape-shifter like my childhood representation.

What kind of beings lived there?

[Image: twilightbanner.png]
I dare an agnostic to prove he or she exists.
2009-01-28 5:09
Find
Give Thanks
Fair_Fanged
Artist, Illustrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Well, I applied to OKA, they need to activate me.
I thought I'd spread a wide net.

Anyways Twilight..the city was mentioned in an article about Balancers.
I was then told that it was popular among angels and that maybe some people
could help me out figuring in this familiarity I have with it.
2009-01-28 5:22
Find
Give Thanks