Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
skorpio
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Has anyone else played this? It's a recent game for PS2, kinda like The Sims vs an RPG.

It's caused lots of controversy in Ireland, as the game is banned because of the "evoker" item that makes your character look like they've committed suicide. GameStop sell it though, but they refused to sell it to me (rated 16+, not 18+). My dad went to get it and the woman in front of him had bought the last copy, he asked about it and he found out it was banned.

But again, has anyone played it? And why is it 16+/M for Mature?

"Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home."
- James Joyce
2010-07-06 22:24
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
I've never heard of it, but from reviews it looks very good and intriguing. Also seems like it's not banned as such, just that shops have decided en masse to not sell it. So even if GameStop aren't getting it in soon, Amazon (.co.uk) or somewhere should have it easy enough.

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

[Image: neverforgetm.png]
2010-07-07 0:05
Find
Give Thanks
skorpio
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
It's only just been released here, the UK got it last year.

"Think you're escaping and run into yourself. Longest way round is the shortest way home."
- James Joyce
2010-07-07 23:00
Find
Give Thanks