Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shapeshifters
Asherah
Super Moderator
Kintype: Unicorn, Datura stramonium
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Shapeshifters
I know this applies to many fae entities in general, but I'm curious to hear about fae shapeshifters, as I think I had an experience with one in a rather cursed place once and I'm not quite sure if it matches up with any more archetypal fae sorts, or if she was just her own thing.

I don't know how I 'know' she was fae, that was just the vibe I got. She appeared as young woman, standing being a glass pane door. She would move around as I walked closer to her, her appearance distorting in some cracks and imperfections in the glass, giving her a very unsettling appearance. As I got closer she actually got clearer to see. She was extremely unnerving... Once I reached the end of the hallway with my partner she did end up vanishing, but she was very determined to let me know she was still there. When I turned around while walking back, I caught glimpses of her.

She had a small child with her as well that was also behind the glass and peering at us.

Don't know what to make of her!
Lacuna

multiple system of 20±.
we are hyakkimaru, dib, gutts, jeremy, seraph, hoxton, and more.

[Image: QnHghY0m.png]
2021-05-07 16:07
Find
Give Thanks