Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameless Self-Promotion
freelanceangel
customer service *facepalm*
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Shameless Self-Promotion
Well, anyone who's spoken to me more than once on the forums knows that I write (obsessively) for a fictional city I've been developing for over eight years now. I... Yep, I'm doing it. Shameless plug for Brandenburg, Virginia. Via my website- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.brandenburg-va.com/City/Agency.html">http://www.brandenburg-va.com/City/Agency.html</a><!-- m --> - one can peruse the streets of Freak Central at their leisure. Meet the populace! Explore the personal histories of the native 'freaks!' (See Elinox's beautiful icons, made so graciously! ^_~) Pop through the link and see the OpenDiary containing the completed 'A Piece of History,' detailing the tragic romance of Jonas Foster and Diamanta Rothwell. See the abduction of Iris Foster, the reborn Gift of Dreams, play out, and how it twists the city from a supernatural's utopia into the typical modern nightmare! Watch the Rough Riders (no, I was unaware of the condom/vibrator/etc named that when I came up with the group's title) wreak havoc and make mistakes that no self-respecting vampire would! Sample Kearna Tierney's fabulous cooking, and dodge her projectile muffins! Follow Fish, the adorable werewolf, through the city's back alleyways, and enjoy Ishmael Garver's underhanded dealings! All this and more awaits the fantasy fiction lover in Brandenburg, Virginia!

*honestly feels ridiculous for posting this, but what the hey? You only have an ego once in this life. ^_~*

[Image: frelanceangelbanner.png]
Banner/Avatar done by the GLORIOUS Elinox: THANK YOU!
2009-02-10 2:39
Find
Give Thanks
Annwyn
Super Moderator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Shameless Self-Promotion
That's so cool! ^_^

Members: Gabriel, Lestat, Nico, Fenrir, and Nathaniel.
2009-02-12 23:45
Find
Give Thanks