Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow figures
kannibalkyle
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Shadow figures
ever since i was a kid i have seen figures made of some kind of dark matter with all white eyes.
the first time i say them was when i was six, i woke up with my head towards the end of the bed
with one of them staring me straight in the eyes. i would see the shifting shiting down the hallway everytime
i went to get something to eat at night. the most recent one was when i decided to take a nap in my living room,
i feel asleep for about 5 minutes i heard ringing sound. and for some reason i could not fully open my eyes. next thing i know
is that 2 shadow figures moved down the hallway and another came thru the window and for some reason put a blankets
over the bottom half of my body like it was tuking me in to bed. i then fell asleep for 6 minutes and woke up with one
of my home videos of me as a baby with a glass of milk on my side (that was not there before)
2010-01-18 22:29
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Shadow figures
Cool. Ever tried talking to them?

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

[Image: neverforgetm.png]
2010-01-18 23:00
Find
Give Thanks
kahoku
IT freelancer
Kintype:
Otherkin:

ugh... lots of explanations going through my mind. first of all: welcome, please post an intro in the appropriate section!

Support OKP! >> [Image: x-click-but04.gif] << Get a unique user title!
[Image: reannaganbanner3.png]
2010-01-19 9:52
Find
Give Thanks
Shadowman82
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

It seems like they are being nice to you so certainly nothing to worry about at this point .
2010-01-21 7:25
Find
Give Thanks
Shadowman82
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

I've recently seen one or at least a shadowy figure while meditating . It was just kind of circling around me , it didn't seem threatening , it was hard to tell wether it was running or walking as it's movements were oddly jerky .
2010-05-28 8:05
Find
Give Thanks
Acta non Verba
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

So....if there was a dark clothed human lurking outside my house, should i try talking to him as well?
2010-05-29 18:16
Find
Give Thanks
thetwins
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Acta non Verba Wrote:So....if there was a dark clothed human lurking outside my house, should i try talking to him as well?

That all depends on why the dark clothed human is lurking outside your house don't it? I mean if it is a burglar or a stalker talking to them might just be a very bad idea. On the other hand if it is your boyfriend/girlfriend, or someone else you know dropping by to surprise you, you might not want to call the cops on them.

The only definitive answer we can really recall on shadow people is that it seems nobody really knows what they are. We don't even know if all shadow people are even the same thing, and the consensus within the collective here is that they aren't.

Carn

[Image: thetwinsbanner.png]
2010-05-29 22:53
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Acta non Verba Wrote:So....if there was a dark clothed human lurking outside my house, should i try talking to him as well?

No, you should call the police.

On the other hand if there is a dark human-shaped entity, yeah, saying hello almost certainly won't hurt.

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

2010-05-30 1:33
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:

thetwins Wrote:The only definitive answer we can really recall on shadow people is that it seems nobody really knows what they are. We don't even know if all shadow people are even the same thing, and the consensus within the collective here is that they aren't.

In my experience, shadow people are one of three things:

1 - optical illusions, tricks of the light - saying hello won't hurt
2 - non-physical entities (spirits, astral beings, etc) made of darkness/shadows/dark energy/whatever - in other words things like me and a few other OKP members, and again saying hello won't hurt
3 - some other kind of entity that for some reason appears to you as a dark creature - who knows, I mean maybe it's pissy but if it wasn't gonna eat your face while you slept, saying hello probably won't make it do so . . . so again, why not just be friendly, eh?

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

2010-05-30 1:35
Find
Give Thanks
Acta non Verba
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

That's what I never understand. Why should I be more open to a shadow entity than to a human?
2010-05-30 15:56
Find
Give Thanks