Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Satanism
Seraphin
Bagger
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Satanism
This is my experience with spiritual satanism. It was a very different experience for me and I would like to share it with you.

This all started about 2 months ago when I stumbled upon a website called Joy of Satan. They had a lot of good and interesting info to offer along with the promise of reaching The Godhead. For those who dont know what that is it is basically becoming the equivalent of a God. They said that if you follow Satan/Enki he and his demons will help you attain the Godhead. Of course this does not happen just through them, it also requires quite a bit of work on your part. They had a whole list of meditations that would help you open your chakras and do this and that.

So I started to follow this belief and read more and more. I come to find that the people of Joy of Satan believe that the Jews are trying to keep occult knowledge from the world and use it to control the world. They said that Christianity is just a program of the Jews to control the world. They said that the Jews corrupted all the western magickal traditions and information. I could go on about the antisemitic filth that they spouted on their site.

Somehow I got sucked in and started to believe everything that they said and before I did the dedication I finally saw the light. I was on a satanic forum and reading a bit and come to find that the high priestess was a neo Nazi(gee who woulda guessed?) and that her brand of Satanisn was a lie. That the Satan she spoke of was in fact a thoughtform created by her and that the meditations on the website did not work and that some(the ones that involved activating the Penal Gland) where probably dangerous.

So I decided that enough was enough and went back to my own path.

So take this post as both personal experience and a warning: If you are interested in Satanism stay away from The Joy of Satan and The Black Sun. They are a Nazi agenda, conspiracy theory, and false satanic group.

I have no problem with Satanism or Satanists just those who lie.

[Image: rsz_1thefoxandiareone.png][Image: rsz_seraphin.png]
2010-07-19 1:28
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: Satanism
Yeah, I read as far as "They had a lot of good and interesting info to offer along with the promise of reaching The Godhead. For those who dont know what that is it is basically becoming the equivalent of a God." and right there I knew it was "probably a load of crock".

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2010-07-19 11:32
Find
Give Thanks
Acta non Verba
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

sounds satanist to me in a sense of the word, I mean, the biblical satan is out to wipe out the jews it seems.
2010-07-19 22:54
Find
Give Thanks
Chimera
Wild Librarian
Kintype: Large mixed-origin multiple system
Otherkin: No

I’ve heard of them if I’m not mistaken. Really weird stuff. A religious conspiracy is never a good sign of anything to come.

I may be a Satanist but I am atheistic Satanist.

- Kardegray
2010-07-20 15:35
Find
Give Thanks
thetwins
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Acta non Verba Wrote:sounds satanist to me in a sense of the word, I mean, the biblical satan is out to wipe out the jews it seems.

I am not sure how you get to that conclussion though and can't think of anything in the bible off hand that would point to satan trying to cause the jews to be wiped out. And most of the destruction that is suffered by them in the Old Testament is traced back to the wrath of God as the results of them straying.

face

[Image: thetwinsbanner.png]
2010-07-22 23:40
Find
Give Thanks
Varkadevi
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Ya'll seem to have very little grasp of what your discussing here, it seems. There are several different kinds of Satanism, first off.... The two major divisions being Theistic Satanism: Belief in a deity resembling the biblical Satan or Satan as the character fits within xtian theology....and Nontheistic Satanism: Satan as an archetype of sorts or a "force", and not a personal being(as per the Church of Satan, and others). Luciferianism has essentially the same divisions, but with generally a different focus. There are beliefs, organized or not, which run the full gamut and then some, and they all technically fall under the same umbrella. Many of these are LHP in nature, and some are not. Essentially any person not bound by Xtian theology could pick and choose what they want with their Satan in their specific paradigm,etc.

As for "Becoming a God" this is actually not an uncommon, or new concept and it does not revolve around any specific definition of a "God" so I would not be so dismissive of it and taking it at face(read: Immediate personal reflex and interpretation thereof) value. The Jains and Buddhists could technically fall under this umbrella, so too those who view their own Godhood as controlling more thoroughly their own existence. As an aside, the Joy of Satan site seem to support the idea of Satan being Enki demonicized by the followers of yhwh whom they identify with as his half-brother, Enlil.... as the two are reputed to have a longstanding rivalry and conflict of interests. (see Sumerian Mythology for more details) It might also help if the lot of you tried viewing topics like this outside of your own personal beliefs and conceptions, if possible.

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it.”
- G.I. Gurdjieff
2010-07-25 22:44
Find
Give Thanks
Acta non Verba
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:

I actually didn't need the lecture on satanism. That's why i said...

Don't get me wrong, i understand that not every person who is "satanist" is a devil worshipper or some such thing.

...but thanks.

the inverse of your last part could just as easily be said, that being that Satan wants us to think he is God's rival brother....just sayin. I'm fairly familiar with Sumerian mythology too.
2010-07-26 5:06
Find
Give Thanks