Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse-therians?
Rixem
In an Ongoing Existential Crisis
Kintype: Unsure
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick 

Reverse-therians?
I'm aware not all therians attribute their otherness to souls or past lives, but for those who do...

Do you think there are reverse therians?

If it's possible for an animal soul to incarnate into a human body, it should be possible for a human soul to incarnate into an animal body. Do you think some of those beings could be somewhat aware that they're partly human?

Do you think there are animals who have memories of their past lives as a human?

(If anyone's curious what my PFP is, I had a dream I saw mother nature once & she looked like this.)
2022-11-19 0:17
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

RE: Reverse-therians?
(2022-11-19 0:17)Rixem Wrote:  I'm aware not all therians attribute their otherness to souls or past lives, but for those who do...

Do you think there are reverse therians?

If it's possible for an animal soul to incarnate into a human body, it should be possible for a human soul to incarnate into an animal body. Do you think some of those beings could be somewhat aware that they're partly human?

Do you think there are animals who have memories of their past lives as a human?

Since humans can have non-human souls and memories, I don't see why a non-human animal couldn't have at least part of a human soul and perhaps even memories as life as a human. I don't know of any personally, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2022-11-22 1:05
Find
Give Thanks
Rixem
In an Ongoing Existential Crisis
Kintype: Unsure
Contribution: tick 

RE: Reverse-therians?
(2022-11-22 1:05)Elinox Wrote:  Since humans can have non-human souls and memories, I don't see why a non-human animal couldn't have at least part of a human soul and perhaps even memories as life as a human. I don't know of any personally, but I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

They would still be subject to the intellectual capacity of the type of animal they are, so I imagine not all of them would recognize themselves as human or human-like. It's hard to know since animals can't easily tell us about having memories of being a human or feeling phantom fingers or something. But if that ever did happen, I think it would be great evidence for a lot of different things.

(If anyone's curious what my PFP is, I had a dream I saw mother nature once & she looked like this.)
2022-11-22 2:33
Find
Give Thanks