Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piggyback reincarnations
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Piggyback reincarnations
This just occured to me, and so I'll ask it. What are the possibilities and logistics of group reincarnations for multiple systems?

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-02-16 4:39
Find
Give Thanks
Silyon
HS student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Piggyback reincarnations
Considering the rather high chances of various spirits somehow meeting up again through who knows how many incarnations, I'd say it makes rather logical sense to bypass the whole hassle of relying on magnetism or what-have-you and latch on to one particular spirit to follow. There is that detail of not getting your own body with that method though, so it seems to be a rather give-and-take thing, with more of the taking.
2008-02-16 17:35
Find
Give Thanks
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Silyon Wrote:Considering the rather high chances of various spirits somehow meeting up again through who knows how many incarnations, I'd say it makes rather logical sense to bypass the whole hassle of relying on magnetism or what-have-you and latch on to one particular spirit to follow. There is that detail of not getting your own body with that method though, so it seems to be a rather give-and-take thing, with more of the taking.

Not exactly what I was thinking about, but still useful and something to think about myself.

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-02-17 1:14
Find
Give Thanks
Malakoi
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Iago and Puck had been stuck together for a long time before they'd left this body. They might still be stuck together, though I couldn't tell you.

[Image: malakoi2.png]
2008-02-17 21:35
Find
Give Thanks
House Hesson
cat slave
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick 

Many of us are tied together with energetic links. Shainin found her way to us and walked in because of links to her half-sister and work partner.

Everyone develops energetic links over the course of a lifetime and, unless those links are severed, they will be drawn to those same individuals in future lives. Considering that multiplicity can run in families, it seems likely to me that those multi-friendly brains can be attractive living spaces for linked people who are reincarnating at the same time. Those bundles of linked individuals can then, as in our case, continue to be bound over successive reincarnations.

We never thought of it before, but being in a system together would create some strong links. Even if split apart, I could easily imagine the same souls reincarnating close in time and space, and then reuniting. There's an idea to blow our minds for a while.

-S'aryn

"All knowledge is worth having." -Phedre no Delaunay

"Everything has a price." -Jaenelle Angelline

"I think if you try, that's being your best." -Echo
2008-08-03 6:48
Find
Give Thanks
Svaenohr
Professional weirdo
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Deros Wrote:This just occured to me, and so I'll ask it. What are the possibilities and logistics of group reincarnations for multiple systems?

Depends on if multiple souls are incarnating into one body or one soul is divided/multiplied. Either way, I believe these "rules" we mortals try to figure out are due to our limited perspective. It's my belief that time is an illusion, and the soul is, therefore, in every single moment of every single of its lifetimes all in the same cosmic moment, a belief which renders all this talk about rules for reincarnation basically meaningless. Souls can do whatever the hell they want to in any way imaginable to them; they're miniature gods.

As to the earthbound ego? It gets re-absorbed into the soul when its life is over with.

That's what I believe.

-Pi

Ich bin ein Diener des Lebens.

Pi = An irrational number.
2009-01-26 10:18
Find
Give Thanks