Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peculiar prophecy?
lillightfoot
Dog walker
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Peculiar prophecy?
This happened a few months back now. I don't channel other beings, I point blank refuse. I was however sat on my laptop, chatting on msn and other things, as usual. I've had many many mental shifts etc over the years so I know what they feel like. This was completely different, everything about me changed. My personality, energies, it stayed for about 45mins in total. Once the other thing had completely kicked in fully I found I Had to write this. I couldn't stop myself, the compulsion was so strong. Once i'd written it, whatever it was, left very quickly and I returned to my normal self albeit a little confused as to quite what I had written about or what exactly had stepped into my body!

So, here's the thing I had to write -

Tis the time of angels and shadows, the dance of dawn as predicted by sam'ielsa
As they tread so soft through the silver bells, from the trees to the meadow, all rain shall fall, and change shall spring forth.

and thine amber eyes will shine that hallowed grace as set forth by thine fathers, the dance will commence on beat of thrice.
Shadows en-trance the beautiful days of night, as the stars from above
and below chant the melody so familar to feline ears, lupine paws tread harsh ground to bring the stones of change to rightful thrones.

Denial spreads to the final throne as acceptance is taken upon herself, her place and duty held back by times past. Spirals amidst her throne, her stone showing all of past and future held.

As the storm clouds grow and he steps forth into their presence, all quiet befalls them.
By the grace of the gods the spark arcs and dances between each of the chosen.

I am everything, I am nothing, I am balance.
2010-07-12 20:09
Find
Give Thanks
noxas
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: Peculiar prophecy?
Question is that everything that was written its sounds interesting and a little familiar but I cant put my finger on it

I've seen the future and what I've seen makes me wonder is any of this worth it
2010-11-09 4:23
Find
Give Thanks
Wolfsnake
Fly on the wall
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

I'm a writer, and when I write, it often feels like I'm in a trance state, channeling events that I see in trance and translating them into words. Or it feels like words are pouring into me from an outside source. I've written some stuff that seemed very important at the time and ended up just being confusing later. So if this happened to me, I'd find it pretty normal. But if you haven't experienced it before, it could seem significant.
2010-11-09 5:47
Find
Give Thanks
noxas
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

What was being described in the words seemed familiar like I've heard of something similar being described I think what is written down is describing a future event I'm not sure which event its describing though if you want we could talk about in pm

I've seen the future and what I've seen makes me wonder is any of this worth it
2010-11-09 5:53
Find
Give Thanks