Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Otherkintastic DA gallery and commissions
Nsashaell
New
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Our Otherkintastic DA gallery and commissions
Hi all,

I'm Arion, a demonkin and member of Nsashael system. Me and Nia have been drawing a long time and, since most of our system are Otherkin, thought y'all might be interested in seeing our DA gallery: here. We have several years of stuff up there. We aren't out on DA as a system or Otherkin, so you'll have to ignore all the "character" nonsense, lol.

We recently opened for commissions, starting as low as $5 USD. If any of y'all are interested, check out our journal here for all the details and this for prices/examples.

Anyway, I hope you like our gallery.

-Arion

Arion: Gargoyle, Erif: Asian dragon, and Shawn: Netjeri are three Otherkin members of system Nsashaell (nine people total). Others may comment occasionally.
2012-01-11 16:03
Find
Give Thanks