Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not sure what to call this
vampyre_smiles
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Not sure what to call this
In my system, one of my headmates is a Nephilim. From my experiences, with him and the rest of the system, he seems to have a physical existence in another universe somewhere, but our headspaces intersect so we can communicate. We haven't always gotten along well, though recently we've done a bit better on this front. At the same time, he's become a fixture in my dreams recently. I know he's pretty good at astral projection, and while I have a hard time with that I'm a strongly lucid dreamer. However, neither of us seem to be able to get him out of my dream space once he's there. We even had a conversation about it mid dream, and I made sure it wasn't just me in the morning. Neither of us really want him in my dreams, at least not as often as has been happening.

I'm glad that we have some common goals and interests, but we're not really at the point we could be called friends. So if there are any suggestions on what to do, from either of our sides it would be appreciated. He's asking a friend on his side for advice too.

EDIT: Well, no one's posted and the Nephilim and I have both stopped bumping into each other on the dream realm. So I guess there's nothing else to say. This can be closed or just left to drop off the board on its own.

[Image: 2mLJ.gif]
2009-09-24 18:43
Find
Give Thanks
Xanthus
Computer Guy
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Not sure what to call this
I've had interesting experiences with possibly similar things that at very least have similar-ish results - perhaps a conversation in order?

[Image: Xanthus.png]
LONG LIVE THE COMMUNITY!!!
2009-12-01 8:42
Find
Give Thanks
Acta non Verba
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

What's a headmate?
2009-12-10 6:33
Find
Give Thanks
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Acta non Verba Wrote:What's a headmate?
An affectionate term for the other members of a multiple system.

Multiple = Loosely defined as "two or more" individuals/souls inhabiting one body.
_

And the term for souls/individuals inhabiting two (or more) bodies, if I recall correctly, is "co-locates".

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2009-12-10 14:36
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Acta non Verba Wrote:What's a headmate?

Miniar Wrote:An affectionate term for the other members of a multiple system.

Multiple = Loosely defined as "two or more" individuals/souls inhabiting one body.

Min summed it up pretty good. If you'd like more info though, this article on Multiples might help explain it in more detail.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2009-12-10 14:42
Find
Give Thanks
Archer
Suing You
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.kinhost.org">www.kinhost.org</a><!-- w --> for the win

Ubi Dubium, Ibi Libertas

Quote:"I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood."

[Image: neverforgetm.png]
2009-12-12 2:40
Find
Give Thanks