Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newborns?
RKCoon
Mechanic by day....
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Newborns?
Im curious about something - what if any does anyone know about newborn dragons? ive been told that such are rare - ie, not reborn, not continued over, but genuinely new born hatched dragons? I know im babbling a bit im jsut curious if anyone has any ideas...
2008-01-25 4:25
Find
Give Thanks
Shiari
Veterinary Technician
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Re: Newborns?
You mean... first incarnation?

Because a baby dragon as in, hatched from an egg will grow into an adult, whatever... can't be all *that* rare. O_o
2008-01-25 6:13
Find
Give Thanks
Shyrokino
Fly on the wall
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Do you mean a dragon that didnt really live another life but was born fresh as a human so to speak?
2008-01-25 19:40
Find
Give Thanks
RKCoon
Mechanic by day....
Kintype:
Otherkin:

uhm.... yea i think so - bah hells i dunno what i mean. justtrying to toss out an idea and sort something out is all. please, dont mind me if i make even less sence than usual. i was just wondering , as ive been told dragons generally reincarnate - and ive been told "older" dragons are... less than kind to newborns. so, im just trying to find out info to back that.
2008-01-26 17:55
Find
Give Thanks
Silyon
HS student
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Well, If you're talking about physical dragon hatchlings, It's going to be rare on this planet at least. I won't deny it, myself, since I am a believer that there are physical dragons on this planet if you know where to look, but it's going to be far from common or likely.
2008-01-26 21:45
Find
Give Thanks
RKCoon
Mechanic by day....
Kintype:
Otherkin:

No... not physical (tho i wish) im talking... astral? no, psionic? no.... well, whatever level one might call multiple spirits in a body on then.
2008-01-26 21:56
Find
Give Thanks
Silyon
HS student
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Ah, well in the astral sense I'd have to say it's a fairly common practice. In my experience spirits tend to be born and die much like bodies do physically. Going into much more detail would be about the same as going into one of those "Well, when a man and a woman like each other very much..." discussions. As far as it goes, I'd say that the forming of a new spirit's just kinda producing new energy and kind of imprinting a similar personality or mindset on it. Spirits that die I think just dissolve back into ambient energy. Thing that differs is that the spirit is able to choose when it's had enough, I guess.

It's my thinking at the moment, don't take my word for it. You'd prolly be better off asking energy beings how it works.
2008-01-26 22:20
Find
Give Thanks
Alynn'nari
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Maybe your refering to Therian Dragons?

I think he means dragon soul but no past life.
2008-01-28 15:19
Find
Give Thanks
Deros
High School/College Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Aren't souls shaped by their past lives? If what was intended to be a dragon soul was put into a human body for the first life, then it would be a human soul, wouldn't it? *confused*

[Image: Banner-1.jpg]
I would have learned a lot from life if I hadn't spent most of my time being educated.
2008-01-28 15:51
Find
Give Thanks
Terro
Gymnastics instructor and lifeguard
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

souls beings shaped by past lives is one theory. There are theories out there that there is no reincarnation cycle and that your soul now is comprised of a bit of collective unconscious, there are theories that the soul is shaped by you and may be inhuman because of your nature.

I believe that yes, a soul is shaped by its first incarnation, I wouldn't doubt there to be any just hatched dragons that entered the reincarnation cycle. Newborn Dragons are not immune to death, and are quite a bit more fragile than a fully grown dragon.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is zero meters.
-The Unit
2008-01-28 16:50
Find
Give Thanks