Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My perceptions of the universe
Looksfar
Customer service... I love the irony ;)
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

My perceptions of the universe
My real reason to come here wasn't to explore or talk much about my canine/therian side, I've explored that part of myself for many years now and talked to many... it holds little mystery for me any longer (although I'd still be happy to talk about it with anyone who's interested). No the reason I came here was to try to explore my first 'life'... by telling you all what I remember of it I hope that any questions or observations you might have about it will help give me more insight into it. This is a deeply personal part of my soul that strongly effects everything that I am...

The oldest memory I have is of freedom, of flying through the stars of the universe happy and carefree, no worries, no goals, just going wherever whim and chance take me. Directionless and eternal I didn't grow or evolve anymore, but I didn't care the universe was my playground. Until I felt the call... someone desired my attention, he asked me to come to him and listen. I followed the call and soon came to an unusual primordial solar system revolving around a young energetic star (younger than me). He greeted me with great joy I was one of the first to answer his call... I looked on the caller in awe, while he was very much like me (some sort of spiritual energy being) he was increadably ancient, wise and powerful. 'Please join me here' he indicates a rather plain molten rocky planet 'here you will find all that you are looking for'. I couldn't say no, didn't want to say no...

I didn't find much unusual about this molten primordial planet, ever shifting rock and dust, seas of molten lava, an unusually large amount of water... but those didn't make me stay, what made me stay was the energy of the place, an energy than sung to my soul... I had found home. At first I played in the fire and rock of this place as I did in the stars before, but this was different, I felt a comfort here I felt no place else. Eventualy I merged with the lava and the rock, I moved bits of it around with my spirit until I no longer thought about it and it became me. I grew quiet and introspective, I spent an small eternity just watching the ebb and flow of the planet, the gradual cooling and growth of the water...

A secound time he spoke to me, called me, like before I followed his call. 'Look' he smiles at me with joy in his eyes (well as much as a spirit can have eyes) as I again look at where he gestures I see the thing that forever changes me.. I see a small fragile and energitic bit of matter, I watch captivated as it moves with such purpose, such will.. I feel something I've never felt before, love.

I should say that I was not the only one called here, there were many others with many differing interests.. but all of us played with this thing and it's decendences to some degree in our own individual ways. Most are asleep now, I see so few of the ones I remember anymore...

Well there is much more that I remember, but the closer my memories get to the present the more fragmented the memories are... and confusing. Please don't take any of these memories the wrong way, they are just memories... or possibly just my own fevered imagination -.-

I can post some more of these fragments if anyone is interested, but this is all I have in me today.

Everyone is the hero of their own story.
2008-04-20 17:20
Find
Give Thanks
Looksfar
Customer service... I love the irony ;)
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

Re: My perceptions of the universe
I'm not sure when this happened, but it was during that first life... I used to celebrate each and every rising of the sun with great joy. I no longer dance but I still deeply enjoy watching sunrises. This is a little poem-like thing I wrote about it several years ago.

The sun rises and his joy knows no bounds.

He crouches in the dark awaiting the new day.

The long, wild and peaceful night is over and life is about to awaken.

The first ray of light hits his waiting form and he rises along with his joy for another day has been born.

He starts to dance, moving slowly and fluidly every movement seamlessly flowing into the next.

As the sun rises fully above the horizon his long golden hair and angular otherworldly features are illuminated with the bright rays of the sun.

He brings a flute to his lips and begins to play as his dance steps quicken.

Soon he is a whirlwind of motion, spinning and darting back and forth, a lively joyful tune trailing after him.

Others attracted by the feelings of light and joy arrive to watch.

The dancer opens his sky blue eyes for the first time and they seem to twinkle at the others, inviting them to join him in the celebration of life.

Some join him, others prefer to watch but all feel the joy and magic.

As the sun reaches its full height the golden dancer vanishes in a twinkle of light but the dance continues in his heart and the hearts of the others.

Everyone is the hero of their own story.
2008-04-21 17:08
Find
Give Thanks
Svaenohr
Professional weirdo
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: My perceptions of the universe
Looksfar Wrote:My real reason to come here wasn't to explore or talk much about my canine/therian side, I've explored that part of myself for many years now and talked to many... it holds little mystery for me any longer (although I'd still be happy to talk about it with anyone who's interested). No the reason I came here was to try to explore my first 'life'... by telling you all what I remember of it I hope that any questions or observations you might have about it will help give me more insight into it. This is a deeply personal part of my soul that strongly effects everything that I am...

The oldest memory I have is of freedom, of flying through the stars of the universe happy and carefree, no worries, no goals, just going wherever whim and chance take me. Directionless and eternal I didn't grow or evolve anymore, but I didn't care the universe was my playground. Until I felt the call... someone desired my attention, he asked me to come to him and listen. I followed the call and soon came to an unusual primordial solar system revolving around a young energetic star (younger than me). He greeted me with great joy I was one of the first to answer his call... I looked on the caller in awe, while he was very much like me (some sort of spiritual energy being) he was increadably ancient, wise and powerful. 'Please join me here' he indicates a rather plain molten rocky planet 'here you will find all that you are looking for'. I couldn't say no, didn't want to say no...

I didn't find much unusual about this molten primordial planet, ever shifting rock and dust, seas of molten lava, an unusually large amount of water... but those didn't make me stay, what made me stay was the energy of the place, an energy than sung to my soul... I had found home. At first I played in the fire and rock of this place as I did in the stars before, but this was different, I felt a comfort here I felt no place else. Eventualy I merged with the lava and the rock, I moved bits of it around with my spirit until I no longer thought about it and it became me. I grew quiet and introspective, I spent an small eternity just watching the ebb and flow of the planet, the gradual cooling and growth of the water...

A secound time he spoke to me, called me, like before I followed his call. 'Look' he smiles at me with joy in his eyes (well as much as a spirit can have eyes) as I again look at where he gestures I see the thing that forever changes me.. I see a small fragile and energitic bit of matter, I watch captivated as it moves with such purpose, such will.. I feel something I've never felt before, love.

I should say that I was not the only one called here, there were many others with many differing interests.. but all of us played with this thing and it's decendences to some degree in our own individual ways. Most are asleep now, I see so few of the ones I remember anymore...

Well there is much more that I remember, but the closer my memories get to the present the more fragmented the memories are... and confusing. Please don't take any of these memories the wrong way, they are just memories... or possibly just my own fevered imagination -.-

I can post some more of these fragments if anyone is interested, but this is all I have in me today.

I suspect many, if not most, souls may have experienced something similar in their beginnings as well. Reveling in their freedom and divinity, then deciding to settle down and play with mortal life. You see, it is my belief that souls are really miniature Gods (children of Source) who eventually seek to greater appreciate their divinity by willingly pretending to not be Divine (incarnating into mortal life) and "working" through many mortal lives to ultimately try to get so good at communicating with their earthbound ego to eventually convince their earthbound ego to see things from the soul's perspective as much as it is able to, and co-creating/playing with the soul. Thus, no matter how hard life may be on the earthbound ego, by the soul's perspective it's all an exquisite game. And if the earthbound ego saw it that way, too, then its suffering would end all because of a change of perspective.

-Pi

Ich bin ein Diener des Lebens.

Pi = An irrational number.
2009-01-26 12:17
Find
Give Thanks