Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Name
seishen_no_ryuu
a veterinarian assistant and a waitress, also a shinto buddhist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

My Name
it is nice to see that many dragon kin have found their name. unfortunalty i have not yet. i have known i was dragon kin since i was very young and came to the painful conclusion that me being born in a human body was a mistake. not out of sadnees or self loathing but because i am a true spiritual dragon and it hurts to be stuffed into this mortal body. i have all traits to define me as a dragon. i am very t erritorial, what is mine and what i earn i defend with tooth and claw, i like to be on my own for crowds of poeple make me uneasy, yet when i do get the masses attention, they do hear me. i get along with felines greatly and when other male dragons come along, it's either a passionate fling, or walking away from them because they are annoying at times. and of course unfortunatly no dragon cannot deny that we all love our share of destruction. hopefully i will find my name soon and i hope i meet and befreind many dragon kin poeple.

Seishen_no_ryuu
2008-04-30 2:45
Find
Give Thanks
Salaiek
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: My name
seishen_no_ryuu Wrote:it is nice to see that many dragon kin have found their name. unfortunalty i have not yet. i have known i was dragon kin since i was very young and came to the painful conclusion that me being born in a human body was a mistake. not out of sadnees or self loathing but because i am a true spiritual dragon and it hurts to be stuffed into this mortal body. i have all traits to define me as a dragon. i am very t erritorial, what is mine and what i earn i defend with tooth and claw, i like to be on my own for crowds of poeple make me uneasy, yet when i do get the masses attention, they do hear me. i get along with felines greatly and when other male dragons come along, it's either a passionate fling, or walking away from them because they are annoying at times. and of course unfortunatly no dragon cannot deny that we all love our share of destruction. hopefully i will find my name soon and i hope i meet and befreind many dragon kin poeple.

Seishen_no_ryuu

Welcome to OKP, Seishen. This post needs to go into the Introductions board, though, here: <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://otherkinphenomena.org/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=24">viewforum.php?f=24</a><!-- l -->
2008-04-30 4:17
Find
Give Thanks
momo
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Re: Dragon Self
Moved to Introductions.

Thanks to Elinox for the banner!
[Image: momobanner2ok0.png]
Fear the Lishie, Blake and Rizumu.
2008-05-01 11:43
Find
Give Thanks
Rein
Nuisance
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Re: Dragon Self
Topic split from Chai's original topic. Chai's topic moved back to the dragon board.

Welcome Seishen. Would like to tell us a bit more about yourself? For instance, do you have any memories of before your current life? How did you come to the conclusion you were a dragon? Was it only the above mentioned symptoms?
2008-05-01 12:03
Find
Give Thanks
misha tia
Biophysical researcher
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Re: My Name
Assuming seishen_no_ryuu finds this tread, Welcome.

"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called Research." -A. Einstein
2008-05-01 12:35
Find
Give Thanks
chaitea
Registered Nurse
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

Salutations
Glad to have another draconic otherkin about.

I can definitely relate to the feeling of being “stuffed into this mortal body.”
Good luck with the search for your name. I managed to find mine, though for this life of mine I could never pronounce, let a lone spell the damn thing. What have you tired thus far to find it and what meaning does it hold for you? One of further identity and self knowledge or something else?

I look forward to getting to know you better. Hope to see you in the threads.

Home is where the hoard is
[Image: tactless_dragon_banner.png]
2008-05-02 4:55
Find
Give Thanks
scars
housedad
Kintype:
Otherkin:

Welcome to you.