Re: Multiple System Questionnaire
1. Does your system have a name? If so, what is it?
We call ourselves House of Chimeras, or in a more legal name structure, Chimera House.
Long story shot the name has a lot of symbolism and meaning behind it.
2. What type of system are you? (Multiple, median, etc.)
A short list of terms that can/do fit -
Multiple system - many different people one body
Natural (multiple) system - considers their multiplicity to be something that occurred naturally (we think our brain is naturally wired to accept multiple identities )
Gateway system - view our inner world as another reality and we use the body to interact in this reality (psychological or spiritual take debatable among us)
3. How many members are in your system? What are your names, if you wish to share?
Not exactly sure as still finding old faces and such; however current count is 32.
Everyone’s name - Ace, Aquasarius, Arron, Cavern-Risen, Cloudtail, Darahagh, Dracone, Earth Listener, Ebony, Felicity, Grizzly Ears, Hazeltoes, Jordan, Joker, Kardegray, Kota, Knives, Lunatani, Maya, Mist (currently changing her name), Nightlegs, Ocean Touched, Page, Pantairin, Raina, Sage, Spiridon, Sunfur, Tanka, Venzaveer, Yamir, and Z.
4. Do any of you identify as non-human? If so, how many and what are you? Do any of you identify as human?
Everyone is nonhuman in identity accept Jordan. Jordan is the only human (that we know of). Everyone else…
Ace - tiger (blue and white wolf with horns and a mane)
Aquasarius - taniwha
Arron - vampire
Cavern-Risen - garou
Cloudtail - gray wolf
Darahagh - souther live oak treeJ
Dracone - (shadow?) dragon
Earth Listener - luna moth and aelurodon
Ebony - thestral
Felicity - domestic cat
Grizzly Ears - gray wolf
Hazeltoes - gray wolf
Joker - bargest (gray and red/black wolf with a skull, horns, and mane)
Kardegray - six-limbed, two mouthed, six eyes, two horned reptilian furried beast
Kota - Texas long-horn
Knives - purple reptilian wolf with mane and horns
Lunatani - adlet
Maya - jaguar autoton
Mist (name currently being changed) - Named
Nightlegs - gray wolf
Ocean Touched - blue glaucus and frilled shark
Page - brown and white wolf with a mane
Pantairin - all deer species
Raina - mermaid
Sage - vanrara
Spiridon - shadhavar
Sunfur - gray wolf
Tanka - American bison
Venzaveer - undocumented hawk-eagle
Yamir - tarpan
Z - snowy owl, harpy, winged humanoid, etc to other avian/human forms
5. What is your theory on why you are part of a Multiple System? Are there different theories held by different members of the system?
We very like crazy from psychological to spiritual, but most of us see most of our system being naturally occurring with a few people coming around later on for sure. Some of us see ourselves as naturally wired to be able to be this way and others think we were many souls born in one body, etc. Some really have no clue or opinion either way though.
6. How did you reach the conclusion that you're a Multiple System? How long did it take you to realize that you were a System?
It took us roughly 15 years to come to the conclusion of the term “multiple system.” However we’ve been dealing with and misunderstanding our multiplicity since childhood. Calling each other voices or characters or later spirit guides or whatnot. It took until discovering there are multiples thanks to coming into the otherkin communities to realize what all was going on.
7. Do you have your own memories from a potential past life or before being in the system? Do you have your own memories from in system? Is there a collective memory dump that anyone can access if necessary, or if wanted?
A few of us do have what could be called “past lives.” Those being - Ace, Arron, Cavern-Risen, Ebony, Felicity, Joker, Kardegray (though he ignores and denies them adamantly), Kota, Knives, Maya, Page, Pantairin, and Z.
We both have a “memory pool” which is passively created which can be used by all, and have our own perspectives/takes on our daily life as well.
8. Do you have any stories you want to share that are fun?
Oh sure, but there are so many quirky stories…
- The time Z went to Best Buy to get a microphone only to say “We are-uh I am looking […]” causing the worker to literally glance around the store and at us in confusion.
- The time Lunatani answered the phone in a too childish of voice only to have the person wanting to sell something on the other end ask her (like she was a child) “Oh, is your mommy home?” xD
… so many little things.
9. Do you have any advice for someone trying to find out if they're part of a Multiple System or not?
Check into as many alternatives as you can think of (auditory hallucinations, very active imagination, etc). Consider talking to a mental health professional just to be on the face side (extremely recommended in case where a possible “headmate” is being threatening, if there is time loss, if it there are issues related to the experiences, etc). Its okay to be wrong or things to change. And finally - READ and read some more.