Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most memorable Paranormal Experiences?
Asherah
Super Moderator
Kintype: Unicorn, Datura stramonium
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Lightbulb Most memorable Paranormal Experiences?
I'm really curious to hear if anyone has very memorable, important, "real feeling", etc. paranormal experiences they'd like to share. I'm really invested in all things paranormal- I can get pretty out there. I don't have alot of access to memories in my system, so I don't know if we've encountered anything of the like., but if I remember anything, I'll update the thread!

- Dib.

multiple system of 20±.
we are hyakkimaru, dib, gutts, jeremy, seraph, hoxton, and more.

[Image: QnHghY0m.png]
2021-06-12 19:34
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick 

RE: Most memorable Paranormal Experiences?
There was one time that will stick with me forever it seems. The memory is so vague but the image so clear in my mind somehow. I don't even know when this was or my age when this happened.

I call him "Blue Face". Late at night, hell knows what time, I had awoken in my bed on the top bunk I shared with my younger sister. Peaking in the doorway just barely open, was a blue face half shrouded in darkness. I don't know that it looked any bit human, but it was unmistakably a face. Maybe it was only blue in hue because of the light coming the window, but the color was so striking.

-Azaphaer

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-06-13 1:07
Find
Give Thanks