Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mergers of the Human and Angelic kind.
Feral
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Mergers of the Human and Angelic kind.
This message says nothing.
2008-02-12 14:20
Find
Give Thanks
auriel
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

Re: Mergers of the Human and Angelic kind.
hmm, i'm not sure what you're asking? personally, i find myself to be of a human body...but having a 'soul' of a celestial 'vibration'...if you will. i feel perfectly 'merged' in the sense that my identity is complete and in no way in contention. though the level of my 'awareness' does fluctuate depending on what i'm doing. for instance, while meditating, i'm a bit more aware of an 'angelic' lattice...but it's not because i'm becoming more merged or more 'celestial'...just that such things are subtle and sometimes have to be tuned into. (other times, the divine cement truck runs you over...then a silver-city worker places a post-it note on your crumbled forehead...)

i'm sorry this doesn't help. could you elaborate a bit on the question?

fade in now into ambiguity, what once mere intangible now my senses align...rather do i myself lose, or is lost the world?
2008-02-13 5:00
Find
Give Thanks