Re: Less Than Savory Habits
I should probably answer and break it down by member.
1. As others said, I sometimes have the urge to hunt humans. It's always in a vampiric way, but it's there and it's not all the time. It's very cold and calculating with a hint of thrill. I would never hurt another person, but the instinct is there.
2. I have a strong hunting instinct for boar and bear. It's rather gruesome and violent, but entirely animalistic about eating.
3. I used to lick my wounds, but I have to consciously remind myself that my mouth is gross and shouldn't be anywhere near an open wound.
The only less than appropriate instinct is listed under my number one, but he's a vampire.
1. Along with hunting (humans aren't on his radar), scavenging is a large thing he contends with. When co-fronting it can be hard for him to pass fresh road kill, but innerworld he can have at it with scavenging.
2. Scent marking is a large thing along with wanting to roll in things he shouldn't.
Members: Gabriel, Lestat, Nico, Fenrir, and Nathaniel.