Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kin traits manifesting in physical body
Rixem
In an Ongoing Existential Crisis
Kintype: Unsure
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick 

Kin traits manifesting in physical body
Does anybody have any experience with traits of your kintype being displayed with your physical body?

For example:
* birthmarks or spots similar to markings your kintype may have
* birthmarks resembling the shape of your kintype
* body type or facial features resembling your kintype
* any physical unusual thing near phantom limbs

(If anyone's curious what my PFP is, I had a dream I saw mother nature once & she looked like this.)
2022-11-20 1:08
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

RE: Kin traits manifesting in physical body
I have exceptionally long canine teeth that are very sharp. And my sense of smell seems to be above-average. I don't think any of my birthmarks or freckles indicate 'kin, but I've never looked that closely before.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2022-11-22 15:34
Find
Give Thanks
Rixem
In an Ongoing Existential Crisis
Kintype: Unsure
Contribution: tick 

(2022-11-22 15:34)Elinox Wrote:  I have exceptionally long canine teeth that are very sharp. And my sense of smell seems to be above-average. I don't think any of my birthmarks or freckles indicate 'kin, but I've never looked that closely before.

In another thread ("Why are we here?"), I said something about how maybe souls incarnate into the most fitting available body. If that's true, it makes sense that a soul forced to go to a human body would go to one with similar traits to it's intended or previous body.

Or do you think it's possible for a soul to modify it's body to fit itself better?

(If anyone's curious what my PFP is, I had a dream I saw mother nature once & she looked like this.)
2022-11-22 17:11
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

(2022-11-22 17:11)Rixem Wrote:  
(2022-11-22 15:34)Elinox Wrote:  I have exceptionally long canine teeth that are very sharp. And my sense of smell seems to be above-average. I don't think any of my birthmarks or freckles indicate 'kin, but I've never looked that closely before.

In another thread ("Why are we here?"), I said something about how maybe souls incarnate into the most fitting available body. If that's true, it makes sense that a soul forced to go to a human body would go to one with similar traits to it's intended or previous body.

Or do you think it's possible for a soul to modify it's body to fit itself better?

I think souls are more malleable than human bodies. So if a soul doesn't quite fit, it could modify itself to be able to do so.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2022-11-22 20:33
Find
Give Thanks