Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
AAAspen
Away
New
Kintype: Homotherium, Predacon
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: new

Introduction
Hello, my name is Aspen. I’m a paleotherian, a Homotherium to be precise. I’m also a predacon, I identify as Skylynx from the aligned continuity specifically. I learned I was a predacon before I discovered I was a Homotherium yet I had known I was a therian for a while now. It took me quite a while to find that I was Homotherium and I still don’t have my identity completely figured out yet.

I am transgender and autistic. I feel that my nonhuman identity has impacted my gender. I’ve found it hard to find a label that fits given how human labels feel to me. I suppose demimale describes my gender best, but I don’t typically use the term to describe myself.

I had meant to join this forum when I saw the thread on werelist about it but I had forgotten about it until now. I’ve been looking for a good otherkin forum to join so I may as well check out this one.
2021-05-18 7:14
Find
Give Thanks
Azaphaer
That Fly JetDragon Moderator
Kintype: Dragon, Cybertronian
Contribution: tick 

RE: Introduction
Oh hey, another cybertronian! Welcome to the forum, Aspen!

I didn't know Skylynx was a predacon, just uh born different lol. Now I just realized I'm thinking more G1/IDW, nevermind. I'd be interested to know more about how you discovered your cybertronian identity. Its not often I run into other cybertronians. I can understand why it would take a while to realize you are a Homotherium, how was it trying to identify you are an extinct species?

-Azaphaer

[Image: image08.jpg?v=bf03c199]
Astral Dragon and Cybertronian Seeker
2021-05-18 12:49
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Welcome to OKP!

Do you know which subspecies of Homotherium you are, or is it more the group as a whole?

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2021-05-18 14:57
Find
Give Thanks
Emi
New
Kintype: Alien || Ikran, Predacon
Otherkin: Unsure

I lower my spines in greeting, fellow predacon!

We've spoken on Discord but figured I'd join in the welcoming here. Not everyday you find another Cybertronian, let alone another beast.
2021-05-28 23:45
Find
Give Thanks
AAAspen
Away
New
Kintype: Homotherium, Predacon

(2021-05-28 23:45)Emi Wrote:  I lower my spines in greeting, fellow predacon!

We've spoken on Discord but figured I'd join in the welcoming here. Not everyday you find another Cybertronian, let alone another beast.
It’s nice to see you on here! It was nice to finally meet another predacon, I had seen cybertronians here and there but I had never met another predacon. It was wonderful speaking to you on discord!

Apologies for the late response, I have been rather inactive on forums lately

(2021-05-18 14:57)Elinox Wrote:  Welcome to OKP!

Do you know which subspecies of Homotherium you are, or is it more the group as a whole?

That’s a good question, when researching Homotherium it was a bit difficult to look for information on the different subspecies. My experiences can vary greatly, I experience shifts from several subspecies. I suppose my experiences do point towards being the group as a whole, I’ve had shifts of teeth which are different in size, as well as a slightly different build occasionally. I’ve also had memories of both the mammoth steppe and the North Sea at the time (where remains of a Homotherium latidens was found).

It’s definitely something I’ll have to further look into and research
(This post was last modified: 2021-06-14 6:05 by AAAspen.)
2021-06-14 5:55
Find
Give Thanks