Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of an opinion...
Miniar
Artist
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick 

Re: In need of an opinion...
SoftLight Wrote:Maybe I just didn't frame my question very well. Let's try this - In your paradigm, and the universe(s) you know, with your divine being(s) that you work with/have contact with/know of/etc. is something like this likely?
Yes and No.

There's the theoretical possibility that a person could "reincarnate" into the form of a species of being so far higher up on the evolutionary scale that they might seem like "gods" in comparison to their previous species. There's the theoretical possibility that one "could" incarnate into something of that sort but from the perspective of those dieties I know and/or have worked with the answer is still "no".
The why is simple: Inefficiency.

[Image: Signiature.jpg]
"Those who can't approach discussion with a basic level of intelligence and maturity shouldn't expect to be taken seriously." ~ Qualia Soup
2008-08-03 14:25
Find
Give Thanks
Motley
Elephant in the room
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

I'll agree with the 'yes and no' answer too. Your core energy doesn't change. It's pretty much the only thing that doesn't. Everything else is up for grabs. But in my belief system, the 'programming' exists mostly in the 'everything else' rather than in the core energy anyway. If you didn't come with the same core energy that angels have to begin with, you're not going to get it through good deeds or anything. But that doesn't mean you can't end up with a shiny pair of wings and a directive to use them.

But there are those who say that everyone has a divine spark at their core, so there may be more 'angels' walking around than we realize. They just don't remember it, or have been shaped into something that doesn't fit the usual description.

[Image: motleybanner2.png]
"I inherited the spirit of the sun. I'll meet you when the day breaks through. It's time to shine and make all your dreams come true. Come on, wish upon a dog star!" -Hybrid
2008-08-04 17:53
Find
Give Thanks
FangedWriter
High School Student
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

I think creating an Angel from an already pre-existing person could occur. I just don't see why the divine would see it as necessary. In my belief the Angels were created to be just that, Angels. Everyone else came after with their own set of capabilities and the like. The others can be made into Angels, but why bother when you created beings to be that specifically already?

However, I do believe that some people are given many of the same duties as a Guardian Angel. This is what I believe happened to me at some point or another. I was made as a vampire, but somewhere along the line the divine saw me and thought that I could handle the duties of a Guardian Angel. But my energy wasn't changed at the core, so I did not become the Angel form itself. Certain abilities were added to aid me, but otherwise nothing about me changed. So I gained the title of Guardian instead of Angel.

I believe that it can work in that way for any particular type of angel. I just wanted to use mine as an example. I hope it helps and I'm open to any questions about it.

~I might just be a little bit of everything I wasn't meant to be in the first place...
but oh wow, the bits and pieces together create a perfect harmony."~
2008-08-14 18:48
Find
Give Thanks