Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm so sick
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

I'm so sick
I'm so sick of posting information here to help others like me and people just call bullshit.

I'm not posting anything kin related on this site again because i'm sick of people saying i'm full of fucking shit.

I'll help people. that's it.

- . - pft.

Also u say i ddin't post this in clear English again your wrong.
2012-07-10 20:06
Find
Give Thanks
Elinox
Professional Pirate
Kintype: Lupine & Feline
Otherkin: Yes
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Re: I'm so sick
Kapaki Wrote:I'm so sick of posting information here to help others like me and people just call bullshit.

I'm not posting anything kin related on this site again because i'm sick of people saying i'm full of fucking shit.

- . - pft.

*sigh* I'm really trying to be patient here with you Kapaki, but you're trying that patience. Please stop posting duplicative threads. You just posted one which I responded to in depth about belief versus fact and now you're whining about it here.

And for the last time, you need to use English here. Typing things like 'Also u say i ddin't post this in clear English again your wrong.' is incorrect. For example, it's 'you', not 'u'. Do you understand what I mean now? If you need English lessons, I'm more than willing to help you. But chat speak, which is clearly what you're using, is not acceptable here.

Consider this your final warning from the Mod Team.

[Image: sGaXcqG.png]
Banner by me. If you want one too, see here.

"You're the best kind of crazy." -Murphy, The Dresden Files
2012-07-10 20:21
Find
Give Thanks
Seraphyna
Administrator
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 

Kapaki Wrote:I'm so sick of posting information here to help others like me and people just call bullshit.

- . - pft.

And here we were your "favorite forum" a few days ago. Wow, question someone and how their colors change. No one has said you're full of shit. What people *have* said is that they question what you are insisting is fact because it does not jive with natural and/or scientific laws and there is no evidence you can (so far) present to back it up. Period. When you joined this forum you, in theory, read the rules and were aware that we function on more scientific thinking than some other forums do. Skepticism should, thus, not be surprising.

Turning around, throwing a hissy in more than one post, and deciding to be inflammatory and crude is simply not okay...but Elinox already covered this part so I'll leave it at that.

[Image: seraphyna11_zps47e1e313.png]
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost."-Tolkien
"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."-Poe
2012-07-10 23:14
Find
Give Thanks
Shailla
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution:

You can't help others if you don't let them help you.

First get life, experiences and get rid of BS, after that help others.
And if you can't get over what I'm saying then leave this forum, noone forces you to be here if you hate it.. That's just another BS.

"Also u say i ddin't post this in clear English again your wrong." <- This just contradicts itself.

Less forum lurking, more meditating I say.

"Oh look I have wings on my back!"
"So.., does it mean you can fly?"
"I- I don't know.."
2012-10-30 8:36
Find
Give Thanks
Rain
Eager beaver
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick tick 

She already pretty much left the board, Shailla, to start her own (tyrannical) board. Your words fall on deaf ears.

~~~
2012-10-31 0:10
Find
Give Thanks