Hide background
READ THIS!

Welcome to the Otherkinphenomena forum.

You really have to follow these instructions! Instructions will update as you progress.

If you wish to post on, or access most of the content of our forum and our community, please click here to register first, then follow the instructions below. If you have already registered, please log in, in the above "Hello There, Guest!" box.

Thanks for understanding and see you around.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I awakened more!!! If anyone wants to read ^^~
Angila
Copy cat
Kintype:
Otherkin:
Contribution: tick 

I awakened more!!! If anyone wants to read ^^~
I'm so freaking happy, I awakened recently and I now for a fact I have phantom limb Cat ears and tail. XDDD I'm extatic.... Their black with white tips, both tail and ears. my ears around 3 feet tall tail is 2 feet..... to my ankles, and I can move them around! Thanks to [url=http://otherkinphenomena.org/main/display_article.php?id=14]this article[url] on this site.

My friend who I recently moved in with ends up to be a Death Wolf Otherkin.... (not to self: I need to get him on this site). ;X apparently death wolfs have shikigami eye's.... they can see everything non-human site can see... my Astral form and he can see all my incubus/succubus friends and their alters. (kinda annoying, we don't like being seen) But I asked him if he could see ears and a tail on me he said yes. I put my ears back like a cat does and I asked how him what position i had them in, he said back. I moved my tail to point straight up and asked, he said my tail was straight up..... He can seriously see them.

I mentioned Astral, if you don't know what that is. V read

Another subject. Astral, I can astral cuddle people I care about and they feel it. When they feel me cuddle them its , I've met an incubus who cuddles me and he feels like he's actually here holding me close to him.... it's amazing <3. I used to be able to do this but recently it's become a lot easier to do. I'm assuming this "astral cuddling" is possible because of a succubus/incubus otherkin itself.

I love holding my baby.... <3

uhm i'll post more if i can think of more.
2012-07-04 23:50
Find
Give Thanks